2012-13 TIDEFANS ANNUAL Yahoo Sport College Football Bowl Pick-em

mulletover

All-SEC
Dec 1, 2009
Cullman Alabama
Hello everyone, the 2012 College Football Bowl Season is here. Nothing makes the bowl season more fun than participating in Yahoo Sports Bowl Pick-em with a group of friends.

Some of you may remember last years contest and the great prizes offered to the winners. TideFans.com your best online source for Crimson Tide Football news is offering prizes for the persons who show the highest College Football IQ. Here's how it works -

The total prize money depends on the number of people that enter. BamaNation is offering $2 for every person that enters up to $600 total purse with the prize breakdown as follows:

1st - 50% of purse
2nd - 25% of purse
3rd - 15% of purse
4th - 10% of purse

*Please only one entry per person*

*All Prizes Will Be Given In The Form Of A Gift Certificate To The TideFans.com Store*

*Gift Certificates Will Be E-mailed To The Winners After The Bowl Season Concludes*

Last years winners can tell you how much fun it was to purchase the latest and greatest Bama Gear at the TideFans.com Store.

Just like last years contest the last place finisher (who makes all their picks) will take home a $25.00 TideFans.com Gift Certificate. So don't give up if you start out slow.

Heres the link to this years contest: http://y.ahoo.it/ZcTZ10y2
Group ID:13525
Password: beatnd

Be sure to watch this board for updates. This years pick-em is Confidence Points Based.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL TIDE ROLLLLL

Last edited:

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Re: Yahoo Sport College Fotball Bowl Pick-em

Fotball is disgusting. It smells bad, women suck at it, and it always ends up with dirty underwear ;)

StatHaldol

Scout Team
Oct 23, 2011
Lake Darbonne, Louisiana

Thanks Mulletover! It adds a lot to the bowl season, it makes even the smaller bowls exciting! I'll throw in a couple of hats to the winner too!

Johnnyb

1st Team
Jan 4, 2011
Huntsville, AL

As a winner last year I must say it was a blast and can't thank the guys at Tidefans enough for putting this up. Plus if you win it makes buying all the national championship stuff that much sweeter when it's free :)

Now, I have to try to defend my title like the Crimson Tide will be defending theirs! :cool:

namath70

Scout Team
Jun 16, 2009

So is the regular season pick-em over or is this a carry over pick-em?

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana

I can't wait to get this started. It was a blast last year, and the fact that it's for free Bama gear makes it that much sweeter.

TheBamaMan

All-SEC
Jul 17, 2000
Dothan, Al
If these are against the spread as the initial post states, its hard to make a pick without knowing the spread that is being used. Or did I misread the initial post?

namath70

Scout Team
Jun 16, 2009
If these are against the spread as the initial post states, its hard to make a pick without knowing the spread that is being used. Or did I misread the initial post?
That's a fair question. I may be seeing something wrong as well. It looks to me that Alabama is listed under the underdog section. That can't be true, right? All I keep hearing is that Alabama will be favored by 7 or 7.5. Anybody got any insight?

mulletover

All-SEC
Dec 1, 2009
Cullman Alabama

I went into the settings to make sure the game picks were against the spread and the only two options available are straight picks and confidence points. So my understanding is the picks as they are now will be straight up without the spread. I personaly don't like that and would prefer confidence points to straight up picks. Is there anyone who would object to this change?

TheBamaMan

All-SEC
Jul 17, 2000
Dothan, Al
I went into the settings to make sure the game picks were against the spread and the only two options available are straight picks and confidence points. So my understanding is the picks as they are now will be straight up without the spread. I personaly don't like that and would prefer confidence points to straight up picks. Is there anyone who would object to this change?
I am perfectly happy with confidence points.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.