1:00 PM No. 7 Georgia vs. No. 16 Nebraska*
CAPITAL ONE BOWL Tickets
1:00 PM No. 10 South Carolina vs. No. 18 Michigan*
OUTBACK BOWL Tickets
5:00 PM Wisconsin vs. No. 6 Stanford*
ROSE BOWL GAME PRESENTED BY VIZIO Tickets
8:30 PM No. 15 Northern Illinois vs. No. 12 Florida State*
DISCOVER ORANGE BOWL

I am going to watch football tomorrow until I throw up! I missed most CF games while in NY since November(I was barely able to watch the A&M game and my sups actually thought I was going to do cleaning detail during the game, haha riggghht) and Im going to soak tomorrow up. Gonna grab me some cold ones, some snacks, and hit the couch. Do not disturb, all women and children please hold questions/comments until Wed. RTR!:biggrin:

mulletover

All-SEC
Dec 1, 2009
Cullman Alabama
12:00 PM Mississippi State vs. No. 20 Northwestern*
TAXSLAYER.com GATOR BOWL Tickets
12:00 PM Purdue vs. Oklahoma State*
HEART OF DALLAS BOWL Tickets
1:00 PM No. 7 Georgia vs. No. 16 Nebraska*
CAPITAL ONE BOWL Tickets
1:00 PM No. 10 South Carolina vs. No. 18 Michigan*
OUTBACK BOWL Tickets
5:00 PM Wisconsin vs. No. 6 Stanford*
8:30 PM No. 15 Northern Illinois vs. No. 12 Florida State*
DISCOVER ORANGE BOWL

I am going to watch football tomorrow until I throw up! I missed most CF games while in NY since November(I was barely able to watch the A&M game and my sups actually thought I was going to do cleaning detail during the game, haha riggghht) and Im going to soak tomorrow up. Gonna grab me some cold ones, some snacks, and hit the couch. Do not disturb, all women and children please hold questions/comments until Wed. RTR!:biggrin:
Nice, looks like an Al Bundy kind of day. You can't beat that with a bat.

12:00 PMMississippi State vs. No. 20 Northwestern*
TAXSLAYER.com GATOR BOWL Tickets
12:00 PMPurdue vs. Oklahoma State*
HEART OF DALLAS BOWL Tickets
1:00 PMNo. 7 Georgia vs. No. 16 Nebraska*
CAPITAL ONE BOWLTickets
1:00 PMNo. 10 South Carolina vs. No. 18 Michigan*
OUTBACK BOWL Tickets
5:00 PMWisconsin vs. No. 6 Stanford*
8:30 PMNo. 15 Northern Illinois vs. No. 12 Florida State*
DISCOVER ORANGE BOWL

It's gonna be a good day! If I could only sleep!

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
We don't take the normal holidays in my office so I am at work this morning. They usually let us go at noon on New Years and since the SCe game starts at 1 PM (EDT) I expect to be home by 12:30 and hunkered down in the Mancave. :)

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
We don't take the normal holidays in my office so I am at work this morning. They usually let us go at noon on New Years and since the SCe game starts at 1 PM (EDT) I expect to be home by 12:30 and hunkered down in the Mancave. :)
So what you are saying is you're watching the Cocks instead of the Poodles?

Both on at 1PM.

Guess I'll be switching back and forth.

The best teams have their bowl game on a day - by themselves! :)

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
i think the only thing that makes all of the uga personal interest stories palatable is that they show us beating them in the seccg over and over and over

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I used to post on another board that was sports themed. One year right before the Olympics someone posted a question asking what musical acts would be playing. I replied saying that I never knew the Olympics were a musical competition and that I hoped they did not interrupt my watching of actual sports.

For some reason people thought that was a strange thing to say and called me an old fogey.

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
The Olympics were kind of a big deal to me as a kid. In pre-cable days it was a rare opportunity to see athletes and people from other countries and my only chance to see sports out of the US norm. Today, I watch the Opening Ceremonies and as much of the games as I can with my kids so that hopefully it means something to them too.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.