****Official PostGame Thread - Bama vs. the barn****

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
Make sure to check the obituaries in the Sunday paper tommorow morning. Auburn football and Gene Chiziks job is deceased. :( ;)

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Georgia is not Auburn, we must keep things in perspective. It might have been a good thing coach Saban put on the breaks to save that intensity for Georgia. They have more talent than I've seen them have in years but can be inconsistent. We will out coach them but will see maybe the best QB in the league, along with AJ :)
Correct, and unless we can figure out how to get a pass rush on Murray he will take advantage of our secondary, plus UGA does have a running game and a defense. Our big advantage is in coaching.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Cheesy's (sadly, final) press conference is coming up on CBS 42 in Birmingham. Should be fun to watch.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
With our starters and normal offense, it would have been much worse than 60...
And 60 is what I predicted, BTW......I didn't factor in Coach would pull his starters.

Good show there - congrats on your victory!

I actually got a PM from a Tidefan who congratulated me on the Gator win...he had predicted a Nole victory on the upset game thread. That was very cool and very appreciated. :)

Will be pulling HARD for you vs. the leg humpers....I hope you obtain the same result as today's game. Roll Tide! :)

Bruce014

1st Team
Aug 29, 2012
Alabama
Correct, and unless we can figure out how to get a pass rush on Murray he will take advantage of our secondary, plus UGA does have a running game and a defense. Our big advantage is in coaching.
Exactly. I'm very concerned about UGA.
I'm not an expert, but there seem to be soft spots in our zone defense. If Murray has too long to throw, it could spell trouble for us.

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
And 60 is what I predicted, BTW......I didn't factor in Coach would pull his starters.

Good show there - congrats on your victory!

I actually got a PM from a Tidefan who congratulated me on the Gator win...he had predicted a Nole victory on the upset game thread. That was very cool and very appreciated. :)

Will be pulling HARD for you vs. the leg humpers....I hope you obtain the same result as today's game. Roll Tide! :)

I've never heard that one. Brilliant. LOL. Congrats to your Gators btw. I was pulling for 'em.

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
I'm very proud of our team for winning, but man, I can't understand why AU is soooo bad. I haven't watched them much this year tbf, but wow. Western Carolina and FAU looked better against us.

Bruce014

1st Team
Aug 29, 2012
Alabama
I'm very proud of our team for winning, but man, I can't understand why AU is soooo bad. I haven't watched them much this year tbf, but wow. Western Carolina and FAU looked better against us.
According to their message boards, it is the fault of the referees each game.
They (the refs) are part of the "SEC Corporation" who puts us in the BCS NCG every year.

--blank stare--

Seriously, though, I've never seen a group of fans complain about the officiating that much.
Everybody complains about refs now and them, but good grief Charlie Brown, they were complaining on every play of the game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.