Game Thread: Mich St. V. TCU

BFANLC

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
In a dream world
Just me or did it look like Vandy could have beaten those two teams? Msu offensive line was awful. Everything LB did he just about did on his own and pass protection was awful.

Just me or did it look like Vandy could have beaten those two teams? Msu offensive line was awful. Everything LB did he just about did on his own and pass protection was awful.
Don't know, I was out!

Me too - I crashed halfway through. Was rooting for the Frogs - dang! :(
I forgot who I was rooting for. Maybe Sparty...

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
Fell asleep on this one. So Sparty won? Hmmm... Was it exciting?!
it was an extremely boring showcase of bad offense. dont let anyone fool you thinking it was a defensive struggle lol..i guess if you like close games, it was ok though because Michigan State got a couple scores late to win it.

not just you. i agree.

CRIMSON HAMMAH

Suspended
Dec 17, 2012
awesome game - msu had bell and looked good and talented - ms no qb but that is football on every level....msu good d good rush and tcu had athletes ...true football fans loved it others not so much

BFANLC

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
In a dream world
awesome game - msu had bell and looked good and talented - ms no qb but that is football on every level....msu good d good rush and tcu had athletes ...true football fans loved it others not so much
We are talking about the msu vs tcu game, which one are you talking about? That was about as pathetic an offensive game I've seen in a long time and I like defensive games. Bama would again kill msu and tcu would also stand no chance.

Neither team had a decent QB,offensive line, or wide rec'vers. Bell had a good game but it was all on him.

Last edited:

CRIMSON HAMMAH

Suspended
Dec 17, 2012
that is football no team is complete great game - mich st just a run game and no pass but in the end the coach put in a qb who get a few completes and it got them in position to kick a 53 yder for the win sort of

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.