Funny Auburn Jokes and Quotes

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
I'll start:

Do you know why Ponce de Leon started in Florida?
Someone told him the Fountain of Youth was in Auburn!

Best quote from ITAT:
Alabama- Good but I think they lose to Lsu and 1 other team. Michigan was over rated in my opinion. Small line, innaccurate qb, no rb threat at all. Msu beat them last January by 40.
Auburn is in fine company this weekend along with Vanderbilt and Kentucky - the only other SEC teams to lose this weekend.

Gene Chizik is to discipline what Dr. Seuss is to medicine.
"You had me at gunpoint." -Me to an Auburn football player
It's interesting how realistic video games have become. An Auburn player just got arrested on NCAA 13.
An Auburn student dropped some acid...Burnt a hole in the floor...He was tripping for days.

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
"it's great to be an auburn tiger/war eagle/plainsman"

No it's not. That's the most horrible punishment imaginable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
A Barner football player accidentally wanders into the second English Comp class for the semester. The teacher is reviewing punctuation and asks, "What always follows a sentence?" The Auburn player said, "The appeal."

mrusso

1st Team
Apr 17, 2006
A Barner football player accidentally wanders into the second English Comp class for the semester. The teacher is reviewing punctuation and asks, "What always follows a sentence?" The Auburn player said, "The appeal."
Haaaa! Like a barner football player would be anywhere near an academic building.

Alajambama

2nd Team
Jul 25, 2012
Fyffe, AL
A Bama fan in full crimson garb walks into a bar in Opelika. He asked the bartender, "Hey man, wanna hear my new Auburn joke?" The big bartender says, "Man, look at me. I'm 6'3" tall and weight 320 lbs. I was the left tackle on Auburn's undefeated 2004 team. The big ol' boy on your left is 6'4", weighs 250, and played linebacker for Terry Bowden. The guy on your right is 6'2", and wrestled at Auburn in the heavyweight division. Do you still want to tell your Auburn joke?" The Bama guy looked around at all of them for a couple of seconds and said, "No! I don't want to have to explain it three times"

BamaFanatJSU

1st Team
Apr 24, 2008
Rainbow City, AL
A Bama fan in a pickup gives a ride to an Auburn fan hitchhiking on SR 147. Another Auburn fan, while trying to text, smoke, eat a hamburger, and apply makeup behind the wheel, swerves toward the truck as the two vehicles cross a bridge. The truck goes through the guardrail and into the river, after which the Bama fan rolls down the window and swims to safety. To his utter shock, the Auburn fan never surfaces. Up in Heaven, St. Peter approaches the Auburn fan and asks how he had met his fate. Clearly irritated, the Auburn fan replies, "That stupid Alabama fan should've gotten his jammed tailgate fixed!"

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
A Bama fan in a pickup gives a ride to an Auburn fan hitchhiking on SR 147. Another Auburn fan, while trying to text, smoke, eat a hamburger, and apply makeup behind the wheel, swerves toward the truck as the two vehicles cross a bridge. The truck goes through the guardrail and into the river, after which the Bama fan rolls down the window and swims to safety. To his utter shock, the Auburn fan never surfaces. Up in Heaven, St. Peter approaches the Auburn fan and asks how he had met his fate. Clearly irritated, the Auburn fan replies, "That stupid Alabama fan should've gotten his jammed tailgate fixed!"
Too many Auburn fans in the joke

RTR_UA#1

All-SEC
Jun 16, 2008
Meridian, MS
On their way back to campus from a game last fall, the awbarn football team drove past a billboard that said "CLEAN RESTROOMS 8 MILES."

By the time the bus driver had driven the eight miles, the team had cleaned 43 restrooms.

Thanks barners!!

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
I've read this several times and still don't get it. Could someone please explain what I'm missing?
Auburn is a young team (why they say they keep losing), and according to legend, Ponce de Leon discovered Florida searching for the fountain of youth.

Last edited:

Bruce014

1st Team
Aug 29, 2012
Alabama
"I want to thank the Board of Trustees for giving us the Recruiting Slush Fund to do what was necessary to win a championship." ~ Jay Jacobs

"I believe in honesty and truthfulness, without which I cannot win the respect and confidence of my fellow men." ~ Auburn Creed

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
One rainy night, an Alabama fan wrecks with an Auburn fan on a curvy road. The two men are standing around waiting on the police to arrive. The Alabama fan says, "I've got some Jack Daniels in my trunk. Want to have a drink while we wait?" The Auburn fan agrees to the idea. When the police arrive, the Auburn fan has whiskey on his breath and a cup in his hand.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
What's the difference between an Auburn cheerleader and a scarecrow? One has an empty head and scares birds and small animals, and the other one is made of hay.

A man takes his wife, (who use to be an Auburn Cheerleader) hunting, and impresses on her again and again that "If you shoot a deer, don't let someone else claim that they shot it also and that since they killed it... it's their deer!" So ... he's in his stand hardly for 10 minutes when he hears his wife shooting nearby. He rushes over to her stand to find her pointing her gun at a man who is loudly disclaiming... "It's your deer lady..It's your deer... Just lemme get my saddle off it!!!!

An Auburn Man goes to Georgia and buys a ticket and wins the lottery. He goes to Columbus to claim it where the man verifies his ticket number. The Aubie says "I want my $20 million." To which the man replied, "No, sir. It doesn't work that way. We give you a million today, and then you'll get the rest spread out for the next 19 years." The Aubie said, "Oh, no. I want all my money RIGHT now! I won it, and I want it." Again the man patiently explains that he would only get a million that day and the rest during the next 19 years. The Aubie, furious with the man, screams out, "Look, I WANT MY MONEY!! If you're not going to give me my $20 million "right now," THEN I WANT MY DOLLAR BACK!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.