****Official Post-Game Thread - Bama vs. aTm****

CrimsonTut

1st Team
Jul 24, 2000
Franklin, TN
Best offensive line in college football and we finesse it when we need to pound it. Oh well, I didn't expect an undefeated season when it began.

Hats off to A&M. The played hard and made plays when they needed them.

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
Man hard to come back from such a bad start; team hung there and fought like crazy, made some plays, had a chance. Give it to A&M, they played great. That said, I do not understand the play calling with first and goal at the five, but that is just me.

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
The team in general has not improved on offense like it should with the talent on that side of the ball.

I'm happy for Coach Stallings. He's got to be proud of the way Texas A&M took it to Alabama.

It looks like we don't want any part of a team like Oregon.

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
Tell me how this was not a ref screw job. This won't be popular, but had it not been for thay bad call on the punt, we win.

Tide Rev

All-American
Mar 22, 2000
Ocean Springs, MS
Congratulations to A&M, they outplayed us all over the field and deserved to win. We still have the SECCG to look forward to if we beat the barn. Then, a bowl game and looking towards next year. Again, A&M deserved to win, we did not. They are a good football team.

And for all of you so-called fans that think this is the end of the world, grow up.

lincoln_osiris

1st Team
Feb 11, 2009
I believe we were out coached a bit today. Question the offensive game plan. The defense was not ready to start the game and was slow to adjust. Couldn't get off the field on 3rd downs. #2 played great and AJ did not. Turnovers and penalties, our sloppiest game of the year. Not out of BCS national championship yet but gonna need help again. Roll Tide.

BFANLC

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
In a dream world
Hats off to A&M, they played championship ball. We did Not! We had opportunities to win the game and did not make the plays. Simple enough!
Never thought Bama would lose the TO battle but they did. Without those TO's a&m doesnt win. But thats part of the game. We can no longer start out slow either and need to mix it up on offense. Our offense has gotten predictable.

crimsonkelly

All-American
Feb 2, 2002
Thomasville, GA, USA
I am somewhat lost at the moment . We look a little lost on both sides of the ball the last couple weeks. Looks like we gave up on the run in both games (when we were running it well and the D played well enough to win, but just couldn't pull it out today. The Sun will rise tomorrow folks! All streaks end, time to start a new one.

uofaJO1987

1st Team
Oct 25, 2011
Highland Home, AL
I say they should have leaked Williams out of the back side of the int. at the goal line. Everything was flowing to the right with Bell in motion. Anything back to the left would have been wide open.

JeffAtlanta

All-American
Aug 21, 2007
Atlanta, GA (Buckhead)
Hopefully Nussmierer will learn from this. I don't expect a Gene Stallings offense, but when the power running is working and the passing is not, why force the pass? Especially when AJ is obviously not quite right - he underthrew two long passes that could have been TDs.

FF4bama

1st Team
Sep 13, 2012
Nah, we got rolled in the first quarter. Sloppy, flat, looked bad. Too much to overcome. Manziel will win a heisman at atm.

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
I blame the offensive play calling... even after going down 20-0 Bama had chances...blown with some of the worst playcalling ever.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.