Chose wrong day to switch tv and internet providers

bamafaninbham

All-SEC
Jul 19, 2004
Homewood
I may have early onset senility because I scheduled to have U-verse installed on signing day...uuugghhh!!!
Technician is supposed to be here between 9 and 11 am. Hopefully he doesn't get here until 11. Most of the signing day drama has been over before lunchtime the last several years.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I may have early onset senility because I scheduled to have U-verse installed on signing day...uuugghhh!!!
Technician is supposed to be here between 9 and 11 am. Hopefully he doesn't get here until 11. Most of the signing day drama has been over before lunchtime the last several years.
It is not too late to postpone the appointment. I certainly would.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
I called at 6am on Signing Day last year because I had realized my package didn't come with ESPNU...so I woke up early and had it added to my package.

Atl Joe

1st Team
Nov 27, 2010
I just switched to U-verse on Friday (yes, it was a bundle package....). Anyway, I also had the 9-11 appointment. The technician showed up early and was gone in less than 2 hours. He told me installation depends on the age of your house. Most built in the last 10 years take less time for the install. You should be fine.

bamafaninbham

All-SEC
Jul 19, 2004
Homewood
I don't have a smartphone. My wife has been begging me to upgrade for the last few years. As usual, I should have listened to my wife. Maybe the tech will be a Bama fan and he can keep me updated.:)

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Also look into getting a Tablet..I have a Kindle cause I can do everything on it..That I can on a laptop..I absolutely love my Kindle Tablet..Plus..You can usually catch a great deal on them..

I don't have a smartphone. My wife has been begging me to upgrade for the last few years. As usual, I should have listened to my wife. Maybe the tech will be a Bama fan and he can keep me updated.:)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.