Chad Bumphis Tweet

bamahippie

All-SEC
Apr 8, 2000
Cullman, AL
Had lunch with a former Bulldog player recently and brought up the Ole Miss situation. What was interesting is that he didn't even take a dig at them, instead he laughed and said they had their own bagman at MSU. I wasn't shocked, but it was interesting nonetheless.

CrimsonCrazy82

Scout Team
Oct 24, 2005
Muscle Shoals, AL
Sorry, didn't know how to post pic from mobile site. The ironic thing to me personally is that I spent like 2 hours last night debating a friend on the topic of players getting paid. Looks like I am in the wrong.

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
I think it can be said that most college players are getting paid, so this doesn't surprise me at all.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Let's be honest here people. Wouldn't you have to be paid to willingly spend 3-5 years of your life in Starkville, Mississippi?

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
Let's be honest here people. Wouldn't you have to be paid to willingly spend 3-5 years of your life in Starkville, Mississippi?
Nah, Auburn and Knoxville, even then it might not be enough to be around that orange for 3-5 years.

And a "clarification" by Bumphis:

http://www.clarionledger.com/articl...015/Ex-MSU-WR-Bumphis-recruits-Don-t-go-money

“Mississippi State never offered me money. Other schools did, I will say that,” Bumphis said. “Mississippi State never did. Money had absolutely nothing to do with me going to State. I wanted to play in coach Mullen’s offense. That’s the whole reason I went there. I don’t regret anything about going to Mississippi State. The only thing I regret is that we didn’t run the score up on Ole Miss my junior year."

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.