Anyone have a picture of the Coaches reaction when Yeldon scored?

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I couldn't find a pic of Saban. There is a video of the sideline reaction from the players.

[video]http://videos.al.com/al/2012/11/alabama_sideline_celebrates.html[/video]

edit: Beat me to it BamaJamma

lafella

Hall of Fame
Nov 27, 2006
Baldwin County, AL.
That buffalo wild wings one was crazy loud lol. The last one with them all watching it in a big room those dudes are like statues now that's either keeping your game face on or not really caring LOL.

tidefan39817

All-American
Jan 17, 2006
Bainbridge, Georgia
you know, one of the best shots though was when Yeldon was coming back to the sideline and one of the first people to greet him was Ingram... just like Trents TD in the Natl. Champ. game. that man bleeds Crimson it seems.

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
you know, one of the best shots though was when Yeldon was coming back to the sideline and one of the first people to greet him was Ingram... just like Trents TD in the Natl. Champ. game. that man bleeds Crimson it seems.
That was my favorite as well. Afterward when TJ was getting a drink he just looked like a cool customer like no biggie just doing my job.
wow what a mature Freshman & what a Great Player.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
TJ Yeldon is so poised for a true freshman.
he's gonna be a great one...

...heck, he already is!

Zorak

All-American
Jan 8, 2010
Orlando, FL (Winter Park area)
Should have had a camera set up to watch my reaction. Jumping up and down, screaming, pumping my fist, waking up half of Athens. I tried to text a few folks afterward, but my hands were shaing too much. The funny thing, Mrs. TiA (a Gator fan) had the same reaction too. She poured me a Woodford on the rocks to help me calm my nerves...and took some to help calm her nerves too (she's not usually a drinker). I think she's coming over from the dark side. The Process continues. :)

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
That was my favorite as well. Afterward when TJ was getting a drink he just looked like a cool customer like no biggie just doing my job.
wow what a mature Freshman & what a Great Player.
I know!! How does he do that?! I don't even know that he knows he made history there.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
I was told that Mark was begging to get in at one moment and trying to call plays the next. :cool:

Lil Bama Lady

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 31, 2006
Heflin, Alabama, United States
I was told that Mark was begging to get in at one moment and trying to call plays the next. :cool:
Funny you say that. I told my husband that I was amazed Mark wasn't trying to snatch off Christian Jones 22 jersey and try to fit his big self into it to go out on the field. That young man has gotten BIG(ger) in the last few years. I LOVED to see him there, though he caught some flak for cheering "for his alma mater" <--quoted from his Twitter account.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
When Ingram's time is done in the NFL, he will return to Bama to work for CNS or Kirby as the running backs coach. Wait and see.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
When Ingram's time is done in the NFL, he will return to Bama to work for CNS or Kirby as the running backs coach. Wait and see.
Mark and his family remain very close to the Alabama program. It just makes me feel good to see the former players remain so close.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.