Is there really a Diablo Sandwich?

Crimsonstain

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 13, 2005
Athens, Alabama, United States
Smokey and the bandit was one of my all time favorite movies. Sheriff Buford T. Justice when in "hot Pursuit", stopped in a choke and puke and ordered a diablo sandwich and a Dr. Pepper.

I have searched the web and could not find this recipe. Any of you guys have any idea?

I work with a general Surgoen at a local hospital and we frequently quote Sherriff Buford T. Justice that usually ends with uncontrollable laughter and I would like to suprise him with a Diablo sandwich...

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
I have two answers. It could be a hot link on a bun slathered in hot sauce or it could be a chopped pork with onion sandwich. Take your pick.

LCN

FB | REC Moderator
Sep 29, 2005
I have two answers. It could be a hot link on a bun slathered in hot sauce or it could be a chopped pork with onion sandwich. Take your pick.
Which one comes with the 3/4 roll of toilet tissue that trails behind you ? :wink:

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I like that scene too. I enjoyed when Sheriff Justice came out of the choke and puke with toilet paper stuck in his sunglasses and the waitress taking if from him and trying to roll it up! There is shrimp Fra Diablo!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.