Players Forgoing Senior Year to Go Pro

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Watching and waiting to see what Murray does. IMO, if he comes back for his final year, the 'dawgs will be hard to beat, and I would not see them losing to anyone before the SECCG (barring any major injuries/jumps on the offensive side). They are losing a lot from a defense that under-performed but was loaded with talent; if it has a talent level anywhere close next year and Murray stays, well...

rammerjammer69

Scout Team
Apr 28, 2009
Watching and waiting to see what Murray does. IMO, if he comes back for his final year, the 'dawgs will be hard to beat, and I would not see them losing to anyone before the SECCG (barring any major injuries/jumps on the offensive side). They are losing a lot from a defense that under-performed but was loaded with talent; if it has a talent level anywhere close next year and Murray stays, well...
I doubt uga makes the SECCG. Their opener is @ Clemson, then USCe and LSU a couple weeks later. UGA could have 2 or 3 losses by the end of September. However, their only tough game after that is UF.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Don't worry. Richt is still the coach...

RammerJammer91

1st Team
Nov 27, 2012
That's pretty much all that matters
Agreed. And for all you Finebaum listeners, another year, another proclamation made by Darryl from Columbus about how great the team is....and yet again, will probably get their arses handed to them by some SEC team like the last few years (LSU-2011 SEC Title Game, South Carolina-2012).

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Kenny Stills and Tony Jefferson leaving Oklahoma early...

Also of note, UF QB Jacoby Brissett is transfering, along with RB Chris Johnson

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I doubt uga makes the SECCG. Their opener is @ Clemson, then USCe and LSU a couple weeks later. UGA could have 2 or 3 losses by the end of September. However, their only tough game after that is UF.
Clemson ain't in the SEC, and they will go AT WORST 1-1 in USCe/who games, thereby solidifying their SEC E division championship. This is only if Murray stays.
Look, they came one play (stupid on their part, good D on Bama's) away from very possibly winning the SECCG, and this was done almost single-handedly by an offense that is returning almost in its entirety, I believe. IF Murray stays, I know someone betting they win the East. And I have said all along how much I think der Richter is a dud; but Murray isn't. IMO, he is the best QB the dawgs have ever had (including MS - he might be better pro material, not sure yet, but Murray is better college qb) Let me qualify - in the modern era.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.