NBC Sports to Recap ND Season

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
It's crap like this that makes me hate Notre Dame. NBC is a sorry excuse for a network. I'm taking this as a slap in the face and I hope the Bama players are. I know NBC broadcasts every Notre Dame game but to replay the season on New Year's Day just rubs me the wrong way. Liberals ... geez.

Why does the NCAA not see this as an unfair recruiting advantage for Notre Dame?

I'm boycotting. I watched Notre Dame several times this season and Jan 7 is all the additional ND I can take.

NBC, you blow. :mad:

bobmack12champs

1st Team
Mar 1, 2001
Florence, Al. USA
you may want to throw espn in the mix. You can't watch bb or anyother sport without them bringing up nd.shesh, and jesse palmer! I can slightly understand his passion for nd....he's still remembering his game against bama while at fla. Oh yeah, I'll not be watching nd on nbc

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Yawn. I saw that earlier and last night on the U, they had 3 generations of ND HC's. Ara, Lou, and their current HC.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
Swearengin, Alabama, United States
Wonder if they will show the replay of the beat down Bama is going to put on them? Even during the Boise and Washington game when the Bama and ND game was brought up all Herbstriet and Mussberger could talk about was how big bad and tough ND's defense was. How Barrett Jones was going to have trouble with ND's bigger nose tackle and that he was much like Jenkins for Georgia and how Bama's defense showed cracks and were exposed by offenses with mobile QB's.

Not one word about how Notre Dame would do against us. ;)

It's crap like this that makes me hate Notre Dame. NBC is a sorry excuse for a network. I'm taking this as a slap in the face and I hope the Bama players are. I know NBC broadcasts every Notre Dame game but to replay the season on New Year's Day just rubs me the wrong way. Liberals ... geez.

Why does the NCAA not see this as an unfair recruiting advantage for Notre Dame?

I'm boycotting. I watched Notre Dame several times this season and Jan 7 is all the additional ND I can take.

NBC, you blow. :mad:
I'm sure our players are really worried and concerned with a lesser cable network's attempt to fill air time on New Years Day.

1958againbear

1st Team
Jan 27, 2011
What's with CSS? Looks like they've been doing it already today. I'm not sure I can keep my dinner down now. Oh wait. Comcast owns NBC now. Well if you can stand it and want a preview turn on CSS. I'm glad I'm not a Comcast subscriber any more.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Bama1985

1st Team
Jan 18, 2006
Calhoun County
I'm not sure I can stand watching this much ND Football, but for anyone that didn't see the Irish play this year and want to see our BCSCG opponent.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/50125557/ns/sports-notre_dame_central/
Never thought of this but--Notre Dame does not get as many replays during the regular season I guess because of NBC contract. That is a draw back for Notre Dame fans having the NBC contract. Bama fans get to watch replays on ESPN channels and CBS SN--I am watching SEC Championship game now.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.