2017 OT Noah DeHond

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
247 profile

Tweeted he's announcing tonight at 8 p.m. Going to guess it'll be 7 central since he's from New Jersey. All signs point to him announcing Alabama.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Thanks RTR. Big dude. Thinking Bama also.
Not so fast brother. Last I heard was Clemson. He says he will still take visits but the staff isn't ready to pull the trigger on him. But anything can and usually changes in recruiting. Kid wants to be at bama. So if he can get clearance from the staff it will be bama.

Last edited:

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Not so fast brother. Last I heard was Clemson. He says he will still take visits but the staff isn't ready to pull the trigger on him. But anything can and usually changes in recruiting. Kid wants to be at bama. So if he can get clearance from the staff it will be bama.
Committed to Clemson.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
That's why you hang around this board. Jam, BET, WMack et all are the best there is at the circus that has become college football recruiting.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Good call Jam and thanks for the update.

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL
247 seems to get more wrong than right. Their "crystal ball" is a joke. Why do people pay for bad info, when you can get the right info here for free??? Thanks jam, once again. You da man.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
247 seems to get more wrong than right. Their "crystal ball" is a joke. Why do people pay for bad info, when you can get the right info here for free??? Thanks jam, once again. You da man.
Every single Alabama recruiting person was tweeting about him yesterday. 247 wasn't alone in that.

Jam said "Kid wants to be at bama." Could it be he gave everyone that feeling, causing the predictions for Bama?

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Every single Alabama recruiting person was tweeting about him yesterday. 247 wasn't alone in that.

Jam said "Kid wants to be at bama." Could it be he gave everyone that feeling, causing the predictions for Bama?
I think it's something on our part and not his. If the staff gives him a commitable offer (which I don't think he has), this one will get interesting. So keep a watch.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.