Today's Question: What creeps you out?

nx4bama

All-SEC
Apr 8, 2010
NW Alabama
old guys in their little short gym shorts that like to prance around the gym, never really working out, but making sure that everybody gets to see their entirely-too-short gym shorts.........

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Old men wearing speedos or fat women wearing bikinis...or fat men wearing speedos.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
I'm with you on that, one.

I used to date a girl who was completely grossed out whenever she heard the words "moist" or "wound". They didn't have to be used together (God forbid!) and the context made no difference. You could say, "I checked the clothes in the dryer, but they were still moist." It'd make her gag. Weird.
I once told a girl I had seen a horrific axe wound and she slapped me.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Don't like spiders at all. It's not so much that I can't deal with them. I'll kill them, no problem. But I don't like them. And its especially bad if it is a brown recluse or black widow. Last summer I needed to turn the water off to do some plumbing work and when I lifted the lid to the water main in the front yard, a huge black widow spider was staring me in the face, and sitting not 3 inches from my hand. I go in the house and get some spider poison spray and completely drench the entire area with it. And stomp on the dead spider to boot.

There are times that I can't deal with traumatic injuries, whether seeing them on tv or reading about them. For example, there was an article posted on the football board back before the NC game about the jet ski accident AJ McCarron was in when he was a kid. As I was reading through that article, I literally started feeling faint, and I had to stop reading it and go to the restroom to throw some cold water on my face.

RVTIDER

Hall of Fame
Oct 29, 2004
Tuscaloosa, Al.
Don't like spiders at all. It's not so much that I can't deal with them. I'll kill them, no problem. But I don't like them. And its especially bad if it is a brown recluse or black widow. Last summer I needed to turn the water off to do some plumbing work and when I lifted the lid to the water main in the front yard, a huge black widow spider was staring me in the face, and sitting not 3 inches from my hand. I go in the house and get some spider poison spray and completely drench the entire area with it. And stomp on the dead spider to boot.

There are times that I can't deal with traumatic injuries, whether seeing them on tv or reading about them. For example, there was an article posted on the football board back before the NC game about the jet ski accident AJ McCarron was in when he was a kid. As I was reading through that article, I literally started feeling faint, and I had to stop reading it and go to the restroom to throw some cold water on my face.
True factoid here....You are NEVER more than 6 feet away from a spider. There are lots of them critters out there.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
True factoid here....You are NEVER more than 6 feet away from a spider. There are lots of them critters out there.
Yep. Funny thing is, snakes don't bother me quite as bad. But I'm not a huge fan of them either. In reference to the Satan thread, I knew a guy who believed all snakes were the literal reincarnation of Satan, and he went out of his way to kill them.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.