Anyone know of a good place to watch the SECCG in Memphis?

deboard

Scout Team
Sep 1, 2009
I'm trying to get a group of my friends together and go somewhere to watch the game. I figured a buffalo wild wings would probably be best. But does anyone know of a better spot?

RollinTide75

Oct 19, 2012
Memphis,TN
Hey Deboard... There are quite a few good places... of course BWW... but you have TJ Mulligans on Hwy64 and the one on Trinity... Then Dan McGuinness in Southaven... There are a number of good places... I think I am going to go find me a good crowded place to watch the game and raise hell lol...

deboard

Scout Team
Sep 1, 2009
Thanks for the tips. I really appreciate them. Well except for the Orange Mound one. I rather watch the game safely, and not worry about losing my life.
The Fox is tempting, but I don't like the smell of smoke. So I'll probably stick closer to home, somewhere around Wolfchase.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Hey Deboard... There are quite a few good places... of course BWW... but you have TJ Mulligans on Hwy64 and the one on Trinity... Then Dan McGuinness in Southaven... There are a number of good places... I think I am going to go find me a good crowded place to watch the game and raise hell lol...
My little brother will literally walk into any establishment on gameday and just yell "ROLL TIDE!!!" even if there are other fans running the place. Pretty funny to see. Actually by the end of the game, he'll have a few of the enemy saying "Roll Tide" or at the very least laughing about it. Buy an LSU fan a few rounds and he'll at least give you a Roll Tide if you promise not to record it ;-)

RJ YellowHammer

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
Memphis, Tn
Thanks for the tips. I really appreciate them. Well except for the Orange Mound one. I rather watch the game safely, and not worry about losing my life.
The Fox is tempting, but I don't like the smell of smoke. So I'll probably stick closer to home, somewhere around Wolfchase.
I go to that Wild Wings at Wolfchase all the time. I'll probably be there Saturday.

RollinTide75

Oct 19, 2012
Memphis,TN
Around Wolfchase area you have Hooters also...

BamaNBossier

Scout Team
Dec 17, 2001
Bossier
We are running in the St Jude Marathon and 1/2 Marathon
Sat. morning, we will be on Beale Street after the race looking for a good place to watch. Anyone else running St Jude's.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.