Development of Bradley Sylve and Alphonse Taylor

BDDBAMA

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 22, 2004
Atlanta, GA
With DB and OL being key areas in need of contributors/depth for 2013, I was wondering if anyone in the know can comment on the development of Sylve and Taylor at their respective positions.

crimsoncamaro

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 9, 2010
have heard taylor is gonna be a beast...next year should start seeing some action...have heard sylve is really athletic and has played some..next year probably will start competing for a starting position. this is just from stuff i have read.

257WBY

Suspended
Aug 20, 2011
Sylve is the fastest guy at the stadium most days. He hasn't seen much action on special teams and none as a returner to my knowledge. He is smaller than the typical Saban CB. Hope his time comes.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Sylve is the fastest guy at the stadium most days. He hasn't seen much action on special teams and none as a returner to my knowledge. He is smaller than the typical Saban CB. Hope his time comes.
I think he'd be an incredible slot receiver. I know he's the fastest high school player I've ever seen .

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
Coach Saban isnt that coach where "speed" means you are the guy. With returners he's much more likely to use the player that knows how to field than the fastest. With WR's, he's gonna go with the guy that is where he's suppose to be over the fastest. Sylve has a ways to go but i could see him contributing as a Jr or SR much like a Marquis Johnson.

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011
I thought from the very beginning that Saban would put Sylve on defense. He played multiple positions in high school and had good ball handling and catching skills. I do know if he gets a step on you he is gone. I believe before he leaves he will be a starting corner.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.