Link: AJ McCarron to Return for Senior Season at Alabama

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Things can change, but AJ says he's staying!

Link

Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron announced on Wednesday that he would return for his senior season to play for the Crimson Tide in 2013.

"I had many goals for myself when I came to the University of Alabama," McCarron said. "I have been lucky enough to achieve some of those goals, but some are still ahead of me. There were many factors in my decision to return to Alabama for my senior year but, after talking with my family and coaches, I knew it was the right choice for me.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Re: AJ will return for senior season

Good news indeed! Look forward to seeing AJ play got the Tide next year>:)

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana

I had inwardly resigned myself to losing A.J. after this season, so this is excellent news indeed. Yeah, A.J.! Roll Tide!

78Alum

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Alabaster, AL

As expected and glad to see. Now if we could get a good message like this from the OL...

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

Cheers from the Bama Nation!!! Tears from the Barn and everybody else! :BigA:

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN
AJ will return for senior season

I think this great not only for the team but for cooper Bateman and Alec Morris development. Someone will emerge ready to go.

I think this could be another answer to the "Saban to Browns" rumors. I didn't really believe them but If Saban left then AJ might also.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Things can change, but AJ says he's staying!
Link
It's like we have an embarrassment of riches.
Next year I see A couple of quality Running Backs. (Pretty deep actually.)
A great receiving corp.
A proven winner at Quarterback is only 'Gravy'. Glad to have AJ back for another year.
I know we've got guys waiting in the wings, but AJ could be the answer for winning # 16... :)

(Said that like #15s in the bag... I can at least hope.)

Last edited:

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
I'm glad that he has said this, and I expect him to stick to it and return, but let's see how the NC game goes. Lots of emotions and eyeballs there to sway someone's opinion on what he should do.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.