Best QB with 2min left down 6pts. (vote)

Whirleybird

Scout Team
Oct 23, 2004
I know we're talking current qb's

and I don't mean to hijack your thread. But I recall an Al-GA game (I think about '85) when Mike Shula won the game in the last minute. I was watching the game on an Atlanta station. The local news came on immediately after the game. Apparently the local sportscaster had left the field with about 2 minutes to go while Georgia was winning. As they cut live to him in the tunnel he says,"Well, Georgia has won a close one over Alabama!". The look on the Georgia player's faces as they passed by him and overheard his comments was priceless. He returned after commercial with a more somber attitude and comments. He was a prima donna type and I got a good laugh off his mistake.

7Tech

Scout Team
Aug 2, 2005
college football this season...I would say the best two min. player is Reggie Bush. as far as QB's I think it would be a tie between Brodie and Lienert right now. If we had all of the talent on offense and experianced players that USC had with Brodies arm...OH MY how many points would we put up....????

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.