Wishing everyone a Happy Merry Christmas

1958againbear

1st Team
Jan 27, 2011
My name is Jeremy, and I just wanted to wish everyone a happy Merry Christmas and please enjoy this wonderful holiday!
Yes, thank you and I say the same. Thanks for the best Tide board, the greatest mods, and to all the terrific posters. You all have entertained me, EDUCATED me about a number of things both football and non-football, and overall just made for a fun and great experience with other Tide fans in an online setting.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
It started snowing up here, we could get a couple of inches. We will have a White Christmas after all.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Merry Christmas to all. I managed to get through my "Stille Nacht" solo to open the first candlelight communion service. Now, if I can just drag myself down there for the 11:00 service. Twenty-five minutes is a long driving time on Christmas Eve. That sounded like I'm feeling sorry for myself and that's not true. I enjoy it. Just a little fatigued...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.