How's work going today? Concentrating on your job?

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I'm struggling. Normally I have talk radio on -- but today I made the mistake of putting espn radio in the background. At least Cowherd has been something of a blessing -- but it's sure hard to focus......

How you doin?

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I'm struggling. Normally I have talk radio on -- but today I made the mistake of putting espn radio in the background. At least Cowherd has been something of a blessing -- but it's sure hard to focus......

How you doin?
About the same as you. I hope the network guys here aren't tracking my web activity today. :)

RTR_UA#1

All-SEC
Jun 16, 2008
Meridian, MS
NO..... I might as well quit for the day NOW.

You know...... that is a good idea. Close enough to noon for me.

It's good to be the boss........

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!

:biggrin:

Bluegrasstide

1st Team
Oct 31, 2010
Pikeville KY
I decided to take today off after the SEC Championship Game. I am passing the day watching Defining Moments Alabama. Just finished "315" and "Goal Line Stand". It beats trying to watch the talking heads on ESPN. I knew work would be a lost cause.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
I'm barely here. Not only is this game day but this is my last week at this job (returning to a previous position for much more money).

I'm just riding it out. I'm leaning very heavily to leaving here at around 2pm today to get myself together for the game.

JamieSPC

1st Team
Aug 29, 2004
Maylene, AL
Gonna shut it down here in about an hour. Planned a couple of light days here because I knew there wouldn't be much concentration. My justification is that I worked hard previously so I'd have less to do today, and I deserve it. :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.