***How NSD will work here on Tidefans.com*** (please read)

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
I am doing this a little early since I am at home on a "snow day."

We will have a sticky thread at the top of the page which will contain our "LOI's received". This thread will be open for comments and discussion and the first post will be updated as the LOIs come in. Please do not post individual threads for each LOI received. As a good rule of thumb, do not start any new threads on the recruiting board asking us questions, etc. Also, do not bump commitment threads with a "he signed". It leaves us more to moderate.

***DO NOT repeatedly hit refresh or F5*** Our servers cannot handle the refresh rate that that causes and will slow NSD down for mods and all of our readership. Tidefans is your one stop shop for NSD. We have a lot of good mods and avid members who will post info as it comes across the fax machine.

We will have an announcement thread for any prospect (i.e. Evans) that we know is having an announcement. We will open it in time for his announcement. There may also be some others of note (i.e. Chad Thomas) who has flirted with us and we may confirm with a post on the board, as well.

I am sure I have forgotten something and will edit in time.

Make sure you thank all of our recruiting mods. They all do a great job.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Thank you in advance for the hard work all of you mods do for us fans on signing day. It is a treat to have such a great place to hang out and cheer the incoming players as their LOIs come in.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.