Link: Kristi Malzahn, Pat Dye to host new Aubarn radio show ( Link included )

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
http://www.leatherhelmetblog.com/2012-articles/december/the-kristi-malzahn-show.html

I just saw this looking for the actual unedited U tube video. It seems that the original copy has been deleted. If anyone has a link to the original video please post.

It seems they will add Tammy and Trooper Taylor as co host. This was a joke but I am sure the masses at Aubarn that sneak on this board will love seeing this. His wife will be great unless they gag here during football season. I know I would want my son playing for a coach who has a wife with that kind of whit and humor.

Drewy26

1st Team
Aug 16, 2008
Montgomery, AL
My wife listened to the Terri Saban interview from earlier this week, and then I played the Kristi malzahn you tube video.

Her comment: she is even happier with our coach and is laughing even harder at *U.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
..the show's title is "Ditzy and Duh"

It will include a recipe segment where Kristi will explain her favorite recipes like Hallucinagenic Mushroom Soup and Columbian Pot Roast.

Pat will have one 20 minute segment where he will attempt to completely answer one question from one caller. The questions will be limited in scope and can be no more complicated than, "So where's your pants?" etc.

:)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.