Just broke 1,000 posts

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I now have 2 rules that I will live my life by:

1. Do not under any circumstance post thread count topics.
2. Don't smoke crack.

These should be adequate for a long, fruitful life.
Also, don't ttt a thread when a mod says the next one to ttt the bama hats thread will get a not so nice surprise!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
I made the same mistake. Unfortunately for me I was having an internet access issue so I couldn't change my new avatar c/o the mods. Hopefully, you will get to change yours back and when you reach 2,000 posts, you won't even mention it.

1958againbear

1st Team
Jan 27, 2011
I was tired and needed a little boost for my day. Then I saw this thread... sorry about your purgatory but, man, my mood is better.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

mulletover

All-SEC
Dec 1, 2009
Cullman Alabama
I now have 2 rules that I will live my life by:

1. Do not under any circumstance post thread count topics.
2. Don't smoke crack.

These should be adequate for a long, fruitful life.
Another rule, don't turn in a weekly expense report to your boss that includes receipts with beer on them.

I'm getting an unfortunate lesson in the following.

grov·el (gr
v
l, gr
v
-)intr.v. grov·eled also grov·elled, grov·el·ing also grov·el·ling, grov·els also grov·els 1. To behave in a servile or demeaning manner; cringe.
2. To lie or creep in a prostrate position, as in subservience or humility.
3. To give oneself over to base pleasures: "Have we not groveled here long enough, eating and drinking like mere brutes?" (Walt Whitman).

I would concentrate on definitions 1 & 2, although #3 might work if you involve a mod and pay their way. :wink:

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
Lmao...this thread made my day. Sorry bro. But,I learned not to do this from back in my unregistered just browsing days. Others mistakes have taught me well. oh and...... MOOOOOO!

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Honestly, I'm not trying to rag on the original poster (he's got enough troubles with that hideous avatar), but how do you get to 1,000 posts without knowing the score on this. Obviously, he's not the first and won't be the last, but still... What's the highest post count anyone has bragged about and gotten zapped? Does anybody know?

buzzincuzzin

All-American
Jan 8, 2006
You see 1335 the club you joined is not all that small. Now that you're famous all you gotta is beg your way back in. Grovel on.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.