****Official Post Game Thread - Bama vs. Notre Dame in the BSCCG****

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
There were many years in the '80's and from the mid-'90's until 2006 when I feared I'd never again get to see the dominance I got to see in my childhood (the 70's). Well, I can now say we are indeed enjoying another Golden Age in Alabama football. I love my university. I love the program Coach Saban has built and is maintaining. I respect this man and what he's doing for us. I am so thankful.

Roll Tide!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Corso has it right - he said that these teams could play 20 times and Alabama would win all 20.

Tide Rev

All-American
Mar 22, 2000
Ocean Springs, MS
For all you young pups, this is what the 70's were like. And...this exorcises a lot of demons for us older Bama fans. I wish Coach Bryant could have been present to witness this tonight. He would have been proud and humble as always!

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I will commend the ND players. They weren't "dirty" out there and watching their post game conference, I have respect for them.

Sorry you had to meet the SEC. :BigA:

REBELZED

All-American
Dec 6, 2006
Of course Urban immediately brings up the LSU and A&M losses. Jealous much?:p_eyes: on TideFans.com
It's kind of ridiculous how obviously upset old Urban is over this. No matter, Bama put on an absolute clinic and left no doubt. It's almost unbelievable what our staff and players have been able to do. I'm so proud of this team!

KrimsonNinja

All-SEC
Apr 22, 2009
Florida
Honestly I'm surprised. I had Alabama winning but didn't think they would dominate like this. I thought ND had a little better team than what we saw. It felt like Alabama was playing Ole Miss or Miss State.

Roll Tide Roll! National Champions!

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
For all you young pups, this is what the 70's were like. And...this exorcises a lot of demons for us older Bama fans. I wish Coach Bryant could have been present to witness this tonight. He would have been proud and humble as always!
Amen to that. I wonder if Lee Corso regrets wearing that Leprechaun outfit.

TexasTideFan

All-American
Feb 6, 2003
Kingwood, TX
Yep, I dreamed of this moment when some jakeleg Aubie QB pranced aroud with a gigantic 6 in his hands. This feels so sweet knowing where we came from, who we have running this program, and how much potential we have to do this a bunch more.

RTR to the Bama Nation.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
I will commend the ND players. They weren't "dirty" out there and watching their post game conference, I have respect for them.

Sorry you had to meet the SEC. :BigA:
True, they didn't embarrass themselves, in the way UF and UGA would. Still, they got what they deserved.

But, I still hate them! I hope they suffer, the next 39 years, like some of us old coots have. I really hope they enjoy that sickening feeling, in their gut, and live with it, the rest of their life.

/rant.

For at least 5 minutes.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.