I'm proud AJ got a GF, but the announcers made a fool of themselves talking about her

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
Brent should know by now that he will just keep getting older, while women like AJ's girl will stay the same age. :wink:

Last edited:

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Leave Brent alone -- she's a pretty girl. He wasn't inappropriate at all. It's not like she was 16 or anything....she's an adult who walks around in a bikini on TV --

If I'm 80, give me a Mic and I'll point out any girl that looks like she does.....

Give the poor guy a break -- I actually liked him better after that -- as I've hated that schmo for years....

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Much Ado About Nothing

When the camera first showed her I thought hmmm, nice looking.
When they later said it was AJ's girlfriend I thought - makes sense.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Leave Brent alone -- she's a pretty girl. He wasn't inappropriate at all. It's not like she was 16 or anything....she's an adult who walks around in a bikini on TV --

If I'm 80, give me a Mic and I'll point out any girl that looks like she does.....

Give the poor guy a break -- I actually liked him better after that -- as I've hated that schmo for years....
Same here. I was shocked to get in the truck this morning and turn on my normal sports talk radio stations I listen to on the way to work and hear the conversations dominated by this. The game itself was a side topic compared to this. So when I got into work I looked it up on the youtubes and listened. IMO, I don't see what everybody is so up and arms about. But oh well. We won #15!

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Same here. I was shocked to get in the truck this morning and turn on my normal sports talk radio stations I listen to on the way to work and hear the conversations dominated by this. The game itself was a side topic compared to this. So when I got into work I looked it up on the youtubes and listened. IMO, I don't see what everybody is so up and arms about. But oh well. We won #15!
It is because we dominated the game. They have to hold onto something to talk about..it was this and then the little brotherly argument with AJ and Jones.

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008

I know what you mean. When I was 29 years old, I commented on how cute a 22 year old girl was, I got called down REAL fast. I was told that I was man, and she was a child and I should be ashamed. :conf2: The overly sensitive world we live in now! Don't ya just love it?

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
I know what you mean. When I was 29 years old, I commented on how cute a 22 year old girl was, I got called down REAL fast. I was told that I was man, and she was a child and I should be ashamed. :conf2: The overly sensitive world we live in now! Don't ya just love it?
When I was 29 I married a 22 year old...you must hang around some prudes bro!

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
LOL! Just heard another caller on the radio who was "outraged" by Musburger's comments. The caller said, and I quote "she is just a CHILD!". So, the early-mid 20's is no longer considered being an adult?

Bamafan78

1st Team
Nov 20, 2006
Chattanooga, TN.
She is a pretty young lady, but good grief the southeastern United States is full of beautiful women! I can't stand guys that act like its the first time they have ever seen a woman when a beautiful woman walks into the room.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
LOL! Just heard another caller on the radio who was "outraged" by Musburger's comments. The caller said, and I quote "she is just a CHILD!". So, the early-mid 20's is no longer considered being an adult?
Well she may still be on her Daddy's Insurance -- but that's a topic for the NS board -- ;)

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
Just out of curiosity, were you called out by a female closer to your age?

Gallowglas

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2008
Hendersonville, TN
So at what age is it suddenly inappropriate to appreciate a beautiful woman? Frankly, I saw nothing wrong with it. She is definitely not hard on the eyes. It's not like he controlled where the camera went, and I bet more than a few guys watching probably made appreciative comments. It's not like Musberger is trying to hook up with her.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
They replayed Musburger's comments on the Dan Patrick ShowThis morning and I must honestly say I didn't see anything wrong with it. Heck, I thought what he said just made him seem more like a normal, red-blooded male and he might have actually gained an extra ounce of my respect. Lol

Dockett's tweets were what was classless.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I agree, Brent was just way too much, creepy.

I am fine with them showing her a lot. AJ is a big time QB now, and the girlfriends and wives are always on a spotlight.
In last year's NCG, he was gushing over the Hunnee Bunnee, his nickname, and "that bleached blond hair"...

You could hear Herbstreit cringing...

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
She is a pretty young lady, but good grief the southeastern United States is full of beautiful women! I can't stand guys that act like its the first time they have ever seen a woman when a beautiful woman walks into the room.
Very pretty girl but I agree...my wife is hawter!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.