I'm proud AJ got a GF, but the announcers made a fool of themselves talking about her

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
Maybe I should be glad that those in their 20's are still considered mere children by today's society. Because, going by that, it means that at 39, I'm just a teen/young adult! :biggrin:

PaulD

All-SEC
Dec 29, 2006
near Perry, Georgia, United States
Actually, a lot of that could be blamed on the football team by causing a blowout. Network announcers will tell you that a game last night can cause a real challenge coming up with things to talk about.

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
Man why Darnell Dockett had to say that? The thirst was STRONG! I might need to send him some Deer Park. Then, I would never take my girl to a strip club! That was so disrespectful.

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
I didn't see anything wrong with Musberger's comments, but I don't really understand them because I don't really think she is that attractive tbh. Glad she supported AJ at the game wearing crimson instead of blue and orange though. I know the ITAT faithful have already decided that she has been excommunicated from the university of auburn.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
She is over the age of 18 (and probably over 21 also) Musberger's comments where nothing inappropriate. He was not acting like those guys on To Catch a Predator.

Last edited:

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Really thought Brent was going to have to step away for a second the way he oooooo'ed the first time he saw her.
I really think it's time for Brent M. to go, i.e. retirement. How old is that Old codger? Even the BEST, Keith Jackson, stepped aside years ago.

Well, I guess he was trying to get the Irish fans focused on something other than the tail kicking that they were receiving.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
My mom worked in a New Orleans hospital OR in the early 80's. One morning, a coworker walks in wearing a night dress and not scrubs. She asks my mom if she or my dad would like tickets to some basketball game being held at the Superdome. When my mom asks more about it, the girl proceeds to tell her she met a guy named Brent Musberger at a bar the night before and he gave her tickets to some basketball game he was announcing. My dad and his best friend went to the NCAA Championship for free. :biggrin:

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
I really think it's time for Brent M. to go, i.e. retirement. How old is that Old codger? Even the BEST, Keith Jackson, stepped aside years ago.

Well, I guess he was trying to get the Irish fans focused on something other than the tail kicking that they were receiving.
I think the same age as Verne around 73.

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
I see the "creep" comments on Brent B. as age related, or even age discrimination. Old white guy easy prey stuff.

So much more creepy stuff going on than ordinary human nature as comical relief in a blowout game. The part about Bama kids taking notice and maybe pitching that ball around more was funny as heck.

Only a few left to really attack, so the attacks get pretty weak......imo.

This would not have been posted if poster had not read an article on the subject.

TideHiFlyer

Scout Team
Sep 3, 2012
A, A
Katherine was on The Today show and she said Musbergers comments were flattering and his apology was unnecessary as he didnt say she was sexy or things like that. Asked by Matt Lauer what she would do with this new focus on her, she said the focus should be on the back to back national championships of the football team. I love her already! lol

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.