Today's new grill purchase.

So I have a large propane and a smaller electric grill. today, in honor of spring/summertime, I went out and purchased a 22.5" Weber charcoal Silver grill. Im really excited to get it put together and lit up. I am trying a recipe tonight of grilled pizza. Will be something new for me. I have made the dough already and it looks legit lol. I'll try to put some pics up later on.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Nice. I'm a Weber whore. Are you using a stone? Or just putting it right on the grate?

Love me some Weber. Recently purchased a Weber 330 Stainless gas grill after a scoundrel stole my 12-yo Genesis :mad:. Love it. Last weekend I was cooking some ribs and sausage using indirect heat and some apple wood for smoke. Had a neighbor walk up and tell me I was "killing him". Said he could smell it a block away :cool2:

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Love me some Weber. Recently purchased a Weber 330 Stainless gas grill after a scoundrel stole my 12-yo Genesis :mad:. Love it. Last weekend I was cooking some ribs and sausage using indirect heat and some apple wood for smoke. Had a neighbor walk up and tell me I was "killing him". Said he could smell it a block away :cool2:
I have a S330 as well and can cook up some mean ribs on it. Or at least I thought so until I got my Weber smoker. You haven't lived right you've had some ribs off one of those.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.