Reuben Fosters Dad arrested

CrimsonPride

1st Team
Dec 9, 2001
Chattanooga, TN
Re: Ruben Fosters Dad arrested

Wow, what an awful lot to have to deal with at such a young age. I pray that God provides Reuben the comfort and strength that he needs.

Dakotatider

1st Team
Sep 20, 2005

I said in comment on facebook talking about this that Mark Ingram should give him tips on how to handle this type of distraction.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art

Honestly, I don't even like us talking about this. It's a tough, personally matter that Ruben has to deal with. I wish him well. It does give a lot of justification for any of his behavior we might consider odd, but this is a deeply personal matter and I feel I have no right to comment further.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006

I said in comment on facebook talking about this that Mark Ingram should give him tips on how to handle this type of distraction.
Wonder what the over/under will be for how many times Musberger or Verne mentions this during BAMA games they call. My guess is 5.

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL

Honestly, I don't even like us talking about this. It's a tough, personally matter that Ruben has to deal with. I wish him well. It does give a lot of justification for any of his behavior we might consider odd, but this is a deeply personal matter and I feel I have no right to comment further.
It's a shame everyone does not feel this way. It's none of our business. The kid will be just fine under CNS or he won't be there, no one gets a pass on doing the right thing.

Ruben Fosters Dad arrested

some knew, including myself. but this was one of the things i chose not to mention. way too deep for me to comment on. hope he has someone around him to help him handle this.
Glad no one mentioned it. But seems to me that someone dug something up to try to smear this young man reputation a lil bit. I hope he continues on the right path because he's that good on the field.

Sent from Jay's iPhone via Tapatalk

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

You know what stinks besides the fact this kid was wounded and had troubles?

When (notice I said "when" and not "if") the guy has a big game there will now be some wise guy out there (post-Manti Teo) who insists the story is fabricated or exaggerated or whatever. As far as Verne and Brent go, I'll say this: if they bring it up it is USUALLY in the context of said player having a big game (or year) and us winning the SEC/national title.

Let 'em talk. I wish they wouldn't but I can't stop them.

tmv85

All-SEC

Far too many kids, whether they are highly recruited athletes or not, live with secrets that would make most of us shudder. I feel sure that when Reuben gets to Tuscaloosa, he'll have plenty of support. I hope that between now and May, he does as well. Kids, even at the high school level, can be cruel.

Luvubama

All-SEC
May 26, 2008
Charlotte NC

This is about as sad a story as I have heard. His tweets were heartbreaking. I hope he finds peace with this.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

Far too many kids, whether they are highly recruited athletes or not, live with secrets that would make most of us shudder. I feel sure that when Reuben gets to Tuscaloosa, he'll have plenty of support. I hope that between now and May, he does as well. Kids, even at the high school level, can be cruel.
I seriously doubt anyone is cruel to a person the size of Reuben

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama

This story breaks my heart. Sending lots of thoughts and prayers to Reuben and his mom. Having to relive this all over again can't be easy.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.