Congrats Texas A&M for a heckuva victory.

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
TAMU came to our house and did what it took to win. I'm not going to gripe about coulda, shoulda, woulda on this thread. TAMU played a heckuva game, and you must tip your hat to them.
Yep, never apologize for a W. It is what it is. This hurts bad. I am in TAMU territory. I won't be able to listen to sports talk for a week! Crap!

Crimson Cat

FB Moderator
Nov 26, 2006
Alabama
TAMU came to our house and did what it took to win. I'm not going to gripe about coulda, shoulda, woulda on this thread. TAMU played a heckuva game, and you must tip your hat to them.
Agree^

Disappointing loss, really disappointing the last two weeks for Bama fans but congrats to the Aggies, your team played great and you've got a heckuva qb there...

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Congrats to A&M. They played a heck of a game and unfortunately, Alabama did not play mistake free football like they needed to do. Wish we had got them at the beginning of the season while they were still implementing the new system. RTR

KrimsonNinja

All-SEC
Apr 22, 2009
Florida
Congratulations Texas A&M.

They played one heck of a game. Manziel proved me wrong because he is a very talented player. And TAMU's WR Swope did a fantastic job. They came in to send a message and...well, message received.

DCETP

Scout Team
Sep 29, 2012
They came in with a solid gameplan and their QB and defense played very well. Sumlin is a pretty good coach. They could be giving us problems for the next several seasons.

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
Congrats to Texas A&M. You guys have had a great first year in the SEC, and you're going to be a force to reckon with as long as Sumlin is there. Looking forward to next year's game in College Station.

MightyWingman

1st Team
Jun 9, 2010
Houston, TX
I am not looking forward to playing against that QB of theirs for the next two years.
He'll be playing for us for the next 3 seasons (after this one). I have to tip my hat to you guys, I was lurking on the game thread and you all handled yourselves with nothing but class. Bama has been my 2nd favorite team behind A&M, but I'm certainly glad that I found this board. You all have a ton of football knowledge! It was refreshing to see a fan base like yours handle the game and the loss as graciously as you did. My hats off to you and your team! Thank you all again for letting Aggies, including myself, post on your board. I truly hope that you all still find your way to the MNC and win it all!

Grievous Angel

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 22, 2012
Yep. Tip of the hat. They brought it. Reality sets in. Our defense took a step back this year. I personally think AJ is playing hurt--I think he makes some of those throws otherwise. And our running game isn't where it needs to be. Lacy is playing dinged up I think, losing Fowler hurt . .

Not to take away from the Aggies. Well played.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Yes...Big Congrats to A&M. We had first and goal and they stopped us very late in the game.
Johnny Football is very good....very exciting player.
Hope both teams win the rest of their games this year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.