Dennis Dodd doing his best to fire up Georgia

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Yup, it will be sweet seeing it all unfold tomorrow as 5 years of the process continues in thier home state! RTR

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
They used to laugh at us; now they fear us.

They used to say we lived in the past; now they fear their own future.

GADAWG1980

Scout Team
Sep 26, 2011
Between the hedges
Keep telling yourself that. Nobody ever laughed at bama. To do so would be foolish. Nothing but respect for bama here. We actually like this rocky balboa role we have been thrust into and perform better when no one gives us a chance. The same way no one gave us a chance against florida this year or against lsu in the 05 title game.

miggy402

1st Team
Aug 23, 2009
Waycross, GA
Keep telling yourself that. Nobody ever laughed at bama. To do so would be foolish. Nothing but respect for bama here. We actually like this rocky balboa role we have been thrust into and perform better when no one gives us a chance. The same way no one gave us a chance against florida this year or against lsu in the 05 title game.
Every team performs better as the underdog. Not like this is breaking news....
Also, don't count on Bama to turn the ball over 6 times the way Florida did.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

I am not sure where you are reading/watching. Plenty of people are giving the Dawgs a chance. Or if they Pick Bama, they are saying close.

Only ones not giving them a chance are Bama fans on here. ;)

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
You obviously did not follow college football from 1997-2007.

GADAWG1980

Scout Team
Sep 26, 2011
Between the hedges
Every team performs better as the underdog. Not like this is breaking news....
Also, don't count on Bama to turn the ball over 6 times the way Florida did.
What would you know about being cast as an underdog?? Are you a bama fan?? Whether you are or arent heres some breaking news for you,bama hasnt been an underdog per line in quite a few years.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
What would you know about being cast as an underdog?? Are you a bama fan?? Whether you are or arent heres some breaking news for you,bama hasnt been an underdog per line in quite a few years.
Again, you've obviously not watched college football beyond these last few years. Alabama is quite familiar with the underdog role, having played it for much of its history. The week after week casting of the favorite is only a recent phenomenon.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Keep telling yourself that. Nobody ever laughed at bama. To do so would be foolish. Nothing but respect for bama here.
You honestly believe no one laughed at Alabama? Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow.
We actually like this rocky balboa role we have been thrust into and perform better when no one gives us a chance. The same way no one gave us a chance against florida this year or against lsu in the 05 title game.
No one gave Georgia a chance last year, either. How'd that turn out? You have "been thrust" into a "rocky balboa role" because you got whipped. No one threw you in that role. The team put themselves in it, just like Alabama put itself in a difficult situation with the A&M loss. No one gave you a chance against Florida, and no one saw Georgia only winning by 17-9 because Florida had 6 turnovers.

I'm tired of hearing about Georgia being seen as the underdog for this game. Vegas has Bama favored, but the talking heads continue to praise UGA the same as Bama. On November 11, Bama fans were told that UGA was going to beat them.

GADAWG1980

Scout Team
Sep 26, 2011
Between the hedges
You obviously did not follow college football from 1997-2007.
On the contrary,i have been since i was 9 or ten years old. I was speaking for myself and my family. We have never been anything but respectful and gracious when we played bama. I was at the we werent man enough game in 02. Myself and my group had a great time and we were treated great by the bama people there.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
On the contrary,i have been since i was 9 or ten years old. I was speaking for myself and my family. We have never been anything but respectful and gracious when we played bama. I was at the we werent man enough game in 02. Myself and my group had a great time and we were treated great by the bama people there.
If your comment was about your family, you should have said that. You said "Nobody ever laughed at Bama." That statement is entirely false.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
But no one was talking about you and your family. They were talking about the general population of college football fans.

rizolltizide

Hall of Fame
Jan 4, 2003
st pete, fl
Most stuff I'm seeing is saying you guys have the upper hand in this one. To say no one is giving you a chance is silly.

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA
Right. And nobody gave you a chance against LSU last year, and you lost. Nobody gave you a chance against South Carolina this year, and you got pummeled. Not sure i get your point.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.