From An ND Fan Hail To The King!

Maverick2

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 28, 2012
First off thank you for letting me post on your board for the past month or so. I enjoyed posting with the Tide fans. I remember rooting for Alabama when I was a little boy when they had the original Italian Stallion
Johnny Musso.

As far as the game WOW just WOW....Great team, great coach, great execution

Just plain whipped ND up front where the game is won.

Best of luck to everyone and best of health too.

Roll Tide!

Last edited:

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
I think I can speak for most everyone when I say, we appreciate you coming on and sharing football talk with us. No matter what the score says, I have to say ND kept fighting even when the game was out of hand. Kelly has the team going the right way, obviously...

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
First off thank you for letting me post on your board for the past month or so. I enjoyed posting with the Tide fans. I remember rooting for Alabama when I was a little boy when they had the original Italian Stallion
Johhny Musso.

As far as the game WOW just WOW....Great team, great coach, great execution

Just plain whipped ND up front where the game is won.

Best of luck to everyone and best of health too.

Roll Tide!
Classy. Now you know what Notre Dame needs to do to to get to the next level. Good health to all. Roll Tide!

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Thank you for your input over the past few weeks. You have handled yourself with great class, and I for one hope that you continue to post with us when you get the chance. You guys had a great run this year, and you have nothing to be ashamed of.

aerospace_ray

All-American
Oct 5, 2009
Alabama
Absolutely, thanks and congrats on a great year. ND has its program back at the top, I am proud UA competed against a quality team with an understanding of its history and tradition. Class was evident in this game by both teams. So good to see in this day and age. RTR

DCETP

Scout Team
Sep 29, 2012
Thank you for your input over the past few weeks. You have handled yourself with great class, and I for one hope that you continue to post with us when you get the chance. You guys had a great run this year, and you have nothing to be ashamed of.
Agreed. ND will most likely be back and better than before in a year or two. Maybe not "Alabama good", but we'll see :)

DCETP

Scout Team
Sep 29, 2012
By the way we have also had a recent experience getting embarrassed in a BCS game... 2008 vs. Utah in the Sugar Bowl. It doesn't have to be the end - our team has done alright since then.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Agreed. ND will most likely be back and better than before in a year or two. Maybe not "Alabama good", but we'll see :)
Uh.............they have been processed. Odds are, well ask UT and LSU. API. UcheaT. The Pig People.

And don't forget the guy who now coaches at the OSU.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.