Nike Gloves with script A are available

im4datide

All-SEC
Sep 6, 2001
Spring Hill,TN
They are limited...I get emails from the Bama Bookstore and got one this afternoon about the Nike Pro Combat Rivalry Game merchandise and it had a picture of the gloves. I called immediatley and they had already sold out in 2 hours. They were only suppose to get 10 pairs and ended up with 30. The guy in charge told me to call the Supe Store in the Ferg or Hibbetts. I called the local one here in Tn and they didn't have any but were expecting a Nike shipment Wed but didn't know if they were getting any. Called the Supe store and the lady I talked to there said they only got a few pairs and didn't know what they were going to do with them yet. Called both the Northport and T-Town Hibbetts for 45 min before finally getting through to the store in Northport. They had 6 pairs left so they held a pair for me and my daughter that goes to Bama got them for me this evening. If you want a pair it sounds like they will be rare so check your Hibbetts or check with the Supe store in the Ferg Wed! I'm tickled to have gotten a pair to display in my Bama room.

ontopp

All-SEC
Jan 31, 2004
Decatur.Alabama
Rare for a short Time,I would think they would be part of our unis eventually their just to cool and don't effect our traditional unis.:BigA::BigA::BigA:

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I got Adult XL's and my hands are not the biggest in the world. I think your L will fit though, they are alittle tight going on where they strap, but fit perfect.

jeremy

Suspended
Nov 22, 2004
Alabama
BUYER BEWARE!

Nike dropped the ball with these gloves, pun intended. I would strongly suggest people give these gloves a hard look in person before buying them on the internet.

Just got back from Hibbets. They had the gloves in stock. To be frank, I'm really angry right now. I've wanted to own these gloves since the moment Ingram flashed them on TV. Too bad these gloves are a cheap imitation of the originals. The gloves look fake and plastic. Maybe you could clean your bathroom with these gloves or something. The palms are made up of this shiny fake/cheap looking rubber material. They look and feel like a kid's toy. I wouldnt want to play football in them. Maybe if you wanted to be a bama football player for halloween you could wear these gloves...too bad its two weeks too late. Im just...mad. I would have easily payed double for quality gloves. Why Nike, why?

Last edited:

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
BUYER BEWARE!

Nike dropped the ball with these gloves, pun intended. I would strongly suggest people give these gloves a hard look in person before buying them on the internet.

Just got back from Hibbets. They had the gloves in stock. To be frank, I'm really angry right now. I've wanted to own these gloves since the moment Ingram flashed them on TV. Too bad these gloves are a cheap imitation of the originals. The gloves look fake and plastic. Maybe you could clean your bathroom with these gloves or something. The palms are made up of this shiny fake/cheap looking rubber material. They look and feel like a kid's toy. I wouldnt want to play football in them. Maybe if you wanted to be a bama football player for halloween you could wear these gloves...too bad its two weeks too late. Im just...mad. I would have easily payed double for quality gloves. Why Nike, why?
Do you think maybe they are different than the ones sold online? I don't know, but I will let you know how mine turn out when I get them in.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
They are NOT the same ones. These gloves are part of the Pro Combat Series we're wearing this weekend.

Ingram's had more of a Houndstooth look and the new ones look more like the shadow on the numbers, plus Ingram's did NOT have Pride, Effort, Toughness, Commitment, and Discipline wrote on the right glove fingers either.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.