Team movie tonight?

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
oh man, i hate reading about this. i've been pretty confident about our team going into this game, but if we are having to watch a team movie to get everyone in the proper frame of mind, now i feel that we are not going to play our best and will get beaten by the more focused notre dame /

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
oh man, i hate reading about this. i've been pretty confident about our team going into this game, but if we are having to watch a team movie to get everyone in the proper frame of mind, now i feel that we are not going to play our best and will get beaten by the more focused notre dame /
Geez -- may the Sarcasm Monster haunt you eternally in your dreams, starting tonight, and may it look like Fat Phil wearing a dress...... ;)

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
Watching a movie is nothing new. Last year they watched Red Tails. The result was epic! I'm sure they will pick something this year that is equally as motivating! RTR!!

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
Maybe they can get an advanced copy of Zero Dark Thirty
When my two daughters, armed with stuffed animals, blankets and a Dora phone, storm mine and my wife's bedroom in the middle of the night, I have no sympathy for OBL. Before we realize what's happening, we've been kicked and punched in the ribs via some sort of mysterious child martial art; the dog gets mauled, and suddenly I have a space on the very edge of our King bed that is the exact size of my body lying on my side.

SeAL Team 6, I love ya; but I'd put my two girls up against you any day, all day. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Andrew Gribble tweeting that the team is going to see Zero Dark Thirty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my post may not be what I typed thanks to auto correct. Also, I may need an emoticon but cannot use one in this post.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.