ESPN Gushing over Notre Dame

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Who cares. The media has always had this thing with ND like it was the first girl they kissed. It will have no bearing on where they are ranked after next Saturday or bow tbey will play in over a month.

JD95

All-American
Oct 18, 1999
Birmingham, AL
It's not just you. The gushing is sickening and will continue non-stop for the next 45 days. Don't know how old you are, but anyone under about 30 years old has no idea how awful the national media are when Notre Dame is good. You're all about to learn . . .

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Wait till you watch college football final. Lou will be chipper.

Guess we will just need to get use to it, it won't change till Jan.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
To be fair..ESPN has shown us a good bit of love since Coach Saban took over at Bama..So I won't complain..We just need to stop the ND love fest in the BCS NC Game..It just comes with the territory once you reach the top of college football..Plus..They've actually earned it this time..I can respect that..

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
To be fair..ESPN has shown us a good bit of love since Coach Saban took over at Bama..So I won't complain..We just need to stop the ND love fest in the BCS NC Game..It just comes with the territory once you reach the top of college football..Plus..They've actually earned it this time..I can respect that..

I admit, last year having Saban on lobbying for a spot in the BCSNC was interesting. They had him on the BCS countdown shows and on gameday.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Yes it's going to make us sick to watch the coverage leading up to the NC game. But... I have to admit, if Alabama can get past Georgia, the match up against Notre Dame will be epic. And it will be the third straight time that Alabama's NC opponent gets the love and the hype. Actually, the fourth including the 1993 Sugar Bowl. And we all know how those turned out.

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
It will just make the beating of ND that much sweeter. On to the SECCG.. one step at a time. We get past Georgia and the ND love from the media will fuel the fire for Saban and Co.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
It's not just you. The gushing is sickening and will continue non-stop for the next 45 days. Don't know how old you are, but anyone under about 30 years old has no idea how awful the national media are when Notre Dame is good. You're all about to learn . . .
That's just fine! Hopefully, if we can get past the Gawga Dawgs, all that slobbering over ND will give us added incentive, as if we needed any. Hopefully, their #5 will win the Heisman so that will give us even more incentive to show that he really didn't deserve it. Joe Namath should have won it over John Huarte. Didn't Paul Hornung win it at Noter D. when they won 2 games the season he won it. Now he was a pretty good football player, but what did he do to win it? They've always been the media darlings. That's why I dislike them soooo much!:BigA:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.