Stay Positive and Supportive

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I know that my pain from last night doesn't approach yours, but try imagining how the players and coaches feel.

You still have a lot to play for, and an outside shot at the BCSCG. You still have the most talented group of players and coaches in college football. Your players and coaches have not given up on the season. We shouldn't give up on them (there you go - I said "we").

God Bless, and Roll Tide!

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I blame my boss. He made me work yesterday and it disrupted my normal routine. The Tide lost because I didn't bike Saturday morning. Only once lat year did I not bike the morning before a game (guess which one.) It won't happen again.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
I know that my pain from last night doesn't approach yours, but try imagining how the players and coaches feel.

You still have a lot to play for, and an outside shot at the BCSCG. You still have the most talented group of players and coaches in college football. Your players and coaches have not given up on the season. We shouldn't give up on them (there you go - I said "we").

Bah. My soul and my heart are black this morning. I think everyone's disappointed but hardly even a mediocre fan has "given up" on the Tide.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Yeah, It hurts to loose a game we could have won.
We had turnovers and miscues.

At least for me I'm invoking Coach Saban's '24 Hour Rule'...
It hasn't been a full 24 yet, but I'm done talking about the game. It's history.
TAMU brought their 'A' game, and we didn't.
TIME TO MOVE ON...

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I have this calm feeling like I did last year after the LSU game. I'm disappointed sure, but not as upset as I would be if we had lost to LSU last week.

hacksaw830

2nd Team
Jan 20, 2007
Were good, and we are thankful for the effort of the team and coaches, you cant win them all and we will learn from this loss and take our frustration out on the upcoming opponents. But your talking to fans that packed the stadium during the Dubose/Shula years which is just a blip on our proud history, we are a resiliant bunch and we are like our team, will be back no doubt, so for now the Aubs need to laugh it up and I hope we are taunted and ridiculed relentlessly for the next two weeks, cause hell is coming for breakfast barners.
Congrats to ATM they beat a very good team and my hats are off to them and I wish them the best of luck the rest of the way they played a good game and deserved to win, welcome to the SEC.

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
This team needs out support, not displeasure. We have a very important SEC Championship at stake. To heck with anything else, that is what we need!

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
Well we can't win a NC every year, and while A&M upset us, we are still a darn good football team. Now, lets get to Atlanta, win that SEC Championship and let everything else work itself out.

BAMAFEVER50

1st Team
Aug 17, 2008
MOODY, AL
I have this calm feeling like I did last year after the LSU game. I'm disappointed sure, but not as upset as I would be if we had lost to LSU last week.
Exactly. Dust is knocked off and am ready for the next 3 games and the championship game. I am proud of our guys and can't wait to see how these champions respond to being knocked down. Last year turned out alright.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Time to re-evaluate and set revised goals.

1. Beat W. Carolina badly, play 2's and 3's in 2nd half and get no one hurt

2. Beat the Barn inrcredibly bad and send the Chiznik and staff out with the worse loss ever to Bama. Finish reg season 11-1.

3. Hope 2 of 3 undefeated teams left lose and it is possible.

4. Beat GA in SEC championship game, win our 23rd SEC championship and be 12-1.

5. Hopefully get in BCS game, if not, beat somebody down in bowl game and finish season 13-1. Send SR class out with 49 wins-most in school history.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I blame my boss. He made me work yesterday and it disrupted my normal routine. The Tide lost because I didn't bike Saturday morning. Only once lat year did I not bike the morning before a game (guess which one.) It won't happen again.
Blame me! I didn't go through the normal game rituals and I didn't wear the right Crimson Tide shirt.

Blame me and NOT the players or coaches! If you can't take the heat, then get outta the kitchen. I'm still crying in my Root Beer!

This one is going to take a while to get over. When you are ranked #1 all season you have a HUGE Target on your back. It's hard physically, mentally, and emotionally for our players to maintain the necessary motivation with that Target week after week after week. I always like to be #1 at the end, not at the beginning and week after week after week.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

Exactly, if we lost last week, we would not be going to the SECCG. So even though I hate to lose, I am glad it was this week and not last week.

I am calm myself, it is hard to lose of course. Only twice in two seasons, but we are better off this year than last year. It was a freak thing that happened for us to get into the big game, we have more of a chance this year. If not, we have a ton to play for.

Thanks B1GTide for always supporting us!

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Blame me! I didn't go through the normal game rituals and I didn't wear the right Crimson Tide shirt.
You brought up something I have often wondered about. Many coaches are superstitious, serious or not. Even Coach Saban has something that his daughter gives him the day before the game. If I was a HC I would put my foot down about wearing any promotional uniform like SC did earlier when they were whipped by LSU. In additiona to superstition. Could it effect the quarterbacks release to non primary receivers by a split second? Or have some subconscious effect? I believe it does.

It should either be both teams or none.

Sidebar finished.

257WBY

Suspended
Aug 20, 2011
Alabama has had a great chance to win the two lost from the past two seasons. Really not much to complain about.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.