announcer on css makes fun of AJ for emotions after lsu game

I dont know if anyone saw it a couple of minutes ago but the show on css that previews college games for the weekend just ended and this bald guy named ryan was criticizing AJ for crying afer he won the game last week. He said that men dont cry over sports. So please tell me why did this issue never come up when tebow cried like a school girl? Ive seen professional athletes cry all the time but you never hear jerks like this criticize them. I laugh at people like this clown who try to act tough by criticizing
someone else for showing emotion when they themselves are the most pitiful of ptitiful and weakest of weak. Seriously wow what a real man to make fun of a college kid for showing emotion after a big win.

Then he goes on to say that he got not so nice emails and peeople in person got mad at him and said he didnt care. To makematters worse he picked Bama to lose and said that AJ had better get ready because h had even worse times coming ahead. Even more ignorance showe when he said that the last 3 quarterbacks Bama lost to was scam, jj and tebow which is totaly false since Bama owned tebow the last time we played him.

It really chaps me that someone that comes from the gutter like this boy insults our qb and a person like AJ.

Anyone know who this bald inbred is?

Last edited:

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
I heard many more say that AJ is for real, a real leader & that look in his eye of confidence & trust in his teammates is why they scored.

Pure emotion is Great at the right time & I don't care what anyone else thinks he has this team on his side.

I loved it!

RTR

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
I dont know if anyone saw it a couple of minutes ago but the show on css that previews college games for the weekend just ended and this bald guy named ryan was criticizing AJ for crying afer he won the game last week. He said that men dont cry over sports. So please tell me why did this issue never come up when tebow cried like a school girl? Ive seen professional athletes cry all the time but you never hear jerks like this criticize them. I laugh at people like this clown who try to act tough by criticizing
someone else for showing emotion when they themselves are the most pitiful of ptitiful and weakest of weak. Seriously wow what a real man to make fun of a college kid for showing emotion after a big win.

Then he goes on to say that he got not so nice emails and peeople in person got mad at him and said he didnt care. To makematters worse he picked Bama to lose and said that AJ had better get ready because h had even worse times coming ahead. Even more ignorance showe when he said that the last 3 quarterbacks Bama lost to was scam, jj and tebow which is totaly false since Bama owned tebow the last time we played him.

It really chaps me that someone that comes from the gutter like this boy insults our qb and a person like AJ.

Nope, but anybody on CSS is trying to get somewhere else. What better way than by dreaming up an issue about Alabama? Like everyone else, I flip to that channel only if a good game is being rerun.

Besides, I understand one of the players said the Holy Ghost was involved. That would make me cry with joy. :)

Last edited:

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Just shows you how much AJ cares about football. I was listening to Cowherd earlier today and he was saying why people like Sanchez, do not excel in the NFL...because he is too casual, he doesn't live and breathe football.

AJ is someone who lives and breathes football. He said the other day that the win won't mean anything unless they finish strong.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I just luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv AJ's emotion.

Sure, it cuts both ways [as in, for example, when CNS had to conspicuously tell him to chill on the sidelines early last season] but his tears following Saturday's spectacular come-from-behind victory only served to confirm - at least for me, and all other reasonable people - that that boy bleeds crimson.

We are blessed to have him, and other teams would be blessed to have players who embody his spirit and dedication...

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
AJ Saturday was the epitome of "leaving it all on the field".

Who cares what this dude thinks. I would take AJ as my QB every day of the week.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
watch the replay of the post game interview when AJ walks up to Saban. Saban had a genuine smile and hugged AJ. You never see that kind of emotion out of Saban. So it was real. Oh and who gives a rip about him crying. If he had lost and cried then its a different set of circumstances.

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN

so, who are the last 3 QBs we lost to? Jefferson, Newton, and whom? I thought it was Tebow.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL

What?

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
Just found out who this deject reject is. Supposedly name is ryan stewart who claims to have played for the get this oh so great detroit lions and sad georgia tech yellow bellies.
Then it's one of the "Two Stus" that have/had a radio show. Doug Stewart and Ryan Stewart. They're brothers. I am not crazy about them on the radio.

lafella

Hall of Fame
Nov 27, 2006
Baldwin County, AL.
Espn said something bout it right after the game that wasn't kind. I must admit also I was a bit taken back by it. Alotta pressure on those kids and sometimes it comes out when they least expect it or when we do.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
And by the way, Ryan is a personal friend of mine. He goes too far to try and get laughs at times. If it makes any of the offended feel any better, he was equally as critical of Tebow crying after we beat them in 2009. But it is what it is. Not everyone is as happy as we are that our team is doing well. So they'll take shots where ever they can.

Speaking of poking fun at a kid crying, I certainly hope no one offended by this participated in poking fun at Tebow when he was emotional after the loss to us in 2009. Of course not. We're much too classy for that.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
He had a valid point about Bama losing to running QBs. He just failed to make the point correctly.

Bama has lost to only 5 SEC teams in the past 5 years. All to teams that had QBs with positive rushing yardage in those games.

2008-UF-Tebow-57 yards on 17 carries.
2010-SC-Garcia-11 yards on 7 carries.
2010-LSU-Jefferson- 27 yards on 7 carries.
2010-*U-Knewton- 39 yards on 22 carries.
2011-LSU-Jefferson- 43 yards on 11 carries.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
so, who are the last 3 QBs we lost to? Jefferson, Newton, and whom? I thought it was Tebow.
I don't think it was Tebow. It would have been a loss during the same season we lost to Newton. The season the Barn won the NC.

2011--Jefferson
2010--Newton and I'm going with whoever LSU's QB was.

ETA: ALA2262 answered the question. The last time we played Tebow, we beat him. It was Jefferson, Newton, Jefferson.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I don't think it was Tebow. It would have been a loss during the same season we lost to Newton. The season the Barn won the NC.

2011--Jefferson
2010--Newton and I'm going with whoever LSU's QB was.

ETA: ALA2262 answered the question. The last time we played Tebow, we beat him. It was Jefferson, Newton, Jefferson.

Garcia?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
When you see a player THAT passionate about their sport - it should always be celebrated.

Those who find fault - are simply not passionate themselves.

Go A.J......Go T.T.! :cool:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.