How about Vandy?! Bowl eligible...AGAIN!

PCBamafan

3rd Team
Oct 18, 1999
Panama City, Fl
After a rough start (0-2, then 2-4), Vandy has won 4 straight to become bowl eligible again! And with games vs 10RC and Wake, they could wind up 8-4! WOW! James Franklin is the MAN!

Wonder is Auburn gives him a look?

pyro

Suspended
Nov 9, 2004
Winchester TN
James Franklin has done an amazing job at vandy. I bet there will be a lot of people looking at him if Vandy does not write him a bigger paycheck soon.

CaptainTide

Scout Team
Apr 16, 2011
Mobile, AL
Yeah, they have done very well this season. I think they have a good shot at finishing 8-4, but it might not happen. Still, they'll probably get an okay bowl. James Franklin is a great coach and has really made Vandy more of a threat. (Florida?)

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Crap, they came back and beat Ole Miss? I thought Ole Miss had that one wrapped up. Ole Miss has absolutely blown two games this year. They blew the Texas A&M game and now the Vandy game.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Before we get too excited about Vandy's season, let's look at who they have beaten.

Presbyterian-An FCS team that is 2-8 and have lost by at least 49 points four times.
Massachusetts-A team just promoted from FCS, they are 1-9 and beat Terry Bowden's Akron yesterday for their first win.
API-No comment needed.
Kentucky-They are 1-9 and 0-7 in the SEC
Missouri-They are 2-5 in the SEC, only wins are over Kentucky and Tennessee, both winless in the league.
Ole Miss-They are 2-4 and 5-5. Their SEC wins are over the Barn and Arkansas.

While I agree Vandy is better than normal, they have feasted on some really bad teams.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Before we get too excited about Vandy's season, let's look at who they have beaten.

Presbyterian-An FCS team that is 2-8 and have lost by at least 49 points four times.
Massachusetts-A team just promoted from FCS, they are 1-9 and beat Terry Bowden's Akron yesterday for their first win.
API-No comment needed.
Kentucky-They are 1-9 and 0-7 in the SEC
Missouri-They are 2-5 in the SEC, only wins are over Kentucky and Tennessee, both winless in the league.
Ole Miss-They are 2-4 and 5-5. Their SEC wins are over the Barn and Arkansas.

While I agree Vandy is better than normal, they have feasted on some really bad teams.
Yea those are bad teams but WE ARE talking about Vandy ya know:wink:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.