aTm vs Missouri

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
Wow TAMU. They are going to be a handful again next year I bet. They jump on teams so fast. I think they are losing three potential 1st round linemen. We will see how that goes.

MightyWingman

1st Team
Jun 9, 2010
Houston, TX
A&M is losing Patrick Lewis at center for sure. I think Joeckel (LT) and Matthews (RT) will both stick around to play with their brothers. Matthews little brother will probably be our starting center and Joeckels twin brother is a backup QB for us.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
A&M is losing Patrick Lewis at center for sure. I think Joeckel (LT) and Matthews (RT) will both stick around to play with their brothers. Matthews little brother will probably be our starting center and Joeckels twin brother is a backup QB for us.
i'm guessing with one at LT and one at QB, they are not identical twins? ;) i'm considering making it to college station next year for my one game, i have a cousin who can get tickets in houston. i made the trip in '89 but a non-hurricane kept the game from happening.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Most projections have Joeckel and Matthews going in the 1st or 2nd round. That's a lot of money.

MightyWingman

1st Team
Jun 9, 2010
Houston, TX
Most projections have Joeckel and Matthews going in the 1st or 2nd round. That's a lot of money.
Matthews isn't hurting for money. His Dad Bruce played in the NFL for 19 seasons and is an assistant with the Titans now. His older brother Kevin is also with the Titans. He has a few cousins in the NFL also, Clay III and Casey. From what I've heard the best athlete in the Matthews family is in junior high.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.