****Official PostGame Thread - Bama vs. WCU****(with Drake explanation)

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Re: ****Official PostGame Thread - Bama vs. WCU****

Kenyan Drake suspended for violation of team rules for today's game, Saban said. Wasn't anything major, but it was second infraction.

No major injures. Yeldon sprained his foot. Could've gone back in if necessary
I was wondering where Drake was. With his speed, they would have never caught him. Krymsonman

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

CBS has become unbelievable. I left at the half for exercise, came back about a hour later and the 2nd half hasn't kicked off. Two hours and thirty-seven minutes from kickoff to 2nd half kickoff is ridiculous...

bamaee04

All-SEC
Nov 15, 2004
Birmingham, AL

No major injuries and the 2nd team getting valuable game experience are the major takeaways here. Time to get ready for the Boogs...I'll take the same score next week :) RTR!!

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL

CBS has become unbelievable. I left at the half for exercise, came back about a hour later and the 2nd half hasn't kicked off. Two hours and thirty-seven minutes from kickoff to 2nd half kickoff is ridiculous...
I learned the hard way to set my DVR to one hour past scheduled end.

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL

Back in the day weren't the games where Keith Jackson called them, on ABC?
Yes & Verne was the sideline reporter, along with Jack Arute.
before that was Curt Gowdy & Chris Schinckel.

Thanks for making me feel old.

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga

U-Verse showed MSU/ARK game in ATL and was at in-laws with slow internet couldn't watch on ESPN3. At what time did the starters get pulled? RTR

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

U-Verse showed MSU/ARK game in ATL and was at in-laws with slow internet couldn't watch on ESPN3. At what time did the starters get pulled? RTR
Started feeding them in early in the 2nd half. Sims played almost all of the 2nd half, until the final 2-3 minutes, when Ely came in...

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
****Official PostGame Thread - Bama vs. WCU****

It is something how the Bama game on the SEc network started at 12 21 est and was over close to 3pm est. Its ridiculous how they have so many commercials. I guess they have a lot of high brass network salaries to pay for.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

It is something how the Bama game on the SEc network started at 12 21 est and was over close to 3pm est. Its ridiculous how they have so many commercials. I guess they have a lot of high brass network salaries to pay for.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
The halftime break was unbelievable. I'm glad I caught some fresh air instead of listening to that grinning monkey, Brando. I guess when Vern finally bites the dust, Brando will be what we'll get for play by play. It'll be interesting to see him trying to hide his hatred for Bama...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.