My first post from an A&M graduate - Please do the world a favor

ElectricAg1

Dec 7, 2012
and curb stomp the Irish off the planet. That is all. Watching the media praise Notre Dame for their undefeated record while
ignoring the fact they played an extremely easy schedule.... well lets just say I hope Lacy leaves foot prints all over Teo's body.

Arkytider68

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 5, 2012
Well, I wouldn't say "extremely" easy but maybe mediocre. But we do want to "curb stomp" them.

Johnnyb

1st Team
Jan 4, 2011
Huntsville, AL
Some Bama fans were pretty upset at A&M after they beat us, but you did win fair and square. The ball went your way that day. Luckily, the very next week we were able to get some serious Tums for that acid reflux you gave us and now we can all join arms and focus on what the SEC loves to do most, beat the mess out of every other conference in the bowls.

Enjoy having your own curb stomping session of your old pal Oklahoma! :cheers2:

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
The only reason Te'O is in the Heisman discussion is that he plays for Notre Dame. He's a great linebacker but the Heisman Trophy ? Please.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
If I was an A&M fan I'd be pretty mad with Teo winning Johnny's awards. It's ridiculous. Mind you, I'm not saying defensive player should never win those awards, but if he was wearing a different uniform he wouldn't even be a finalist.

Anyway, I'm glad to have A&M in conference and I've liked what I have seen thus far from the fans.

zom

Dec 7, 2012
Fellow Ag here!

We have a mutual hatred for these Domers now with how much trash they have been talking about our obviously superior talent in Johnny Manziel over their golden boy Manitee. Most of their fanbase are a bunch of classless clowns, not to mention tshirt fans that have most likely never set foot in Indiana, much less sniffed Notre Dame's campus... Please do us a favor, and curb stomp them into another 20 years of irrelevance...

People that say Notre Dame being "good" is good for college football are delusional as well. Yea, having a school that doesn't have to go through a normal conference schedule and earn their way to the NCG is "good" for college football; what planet do these people live on?

The other awards that Manitee has won are just consolation prizes.. the one people will remember is a rs freshman winning the Heisman this year and that's all that I care about. When people talk about Manti and the first thing out of their mouth isn't what he's done on the football field when talking about football awards, I think that speaks for itself. What has college football turned into, some kind of feel good liberal purple ribbon sport, where the best personal story earns you kudos? F that crap, you earn my respect on the field and I'll be fair and say Manti is probably in the top 10 of defensive players, but he's not even the best one, much less the most outstanding player overall in the country.

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
What a GREAT first post! And as far as Manti goes,I give him his due as a good defensive player,but the Heisman? No. There is a thread on here that compares his stats to our own,CJ Moseley. CJ has better numbers in almost every category except for interceptions,as does a certain LB playing for Georgia. It's a combination of SEC fatigue and the fact that he is playing for an undefeated ND team that is earning him more than his due. Again,I am not bashing Manti,as I do believe he is a good player. I just think,as many others do,he is getting more praise than he should due to the aforementioned circumstances. Also,have a great game against Oklahoma and represent the SEC well as you guys have already proved ya'll can do.
Fellow Ag here!

We have a mutual hatred for these Domers now with how much trash they have been talking about our obviously superior talent in Johnny Manziel over their golden boy Manitee. Most of their fanbase are a bunch of classless clowns, not to mention tshirt fans that have most likely never set foot in Indiana, much less sniffed Notre Dame's campus... Please do us a favor, and curb stomp them into another 20 years of irrelevance...

People that say Notre Dame being "good" is good for college football are delusional as well. Yea, having a school that doesn't have to go through a normal conference schedule and earn their way to the NCG is "good" for college football; what planet do these people live on?

The other awards that Manitee has won are just consolation prizes.. the one people will remember is a rs freshman winning the Heisman this year and that's all that I care about. When people talk about Manti and the first thing out of their mouth isn't what he's done on the football field when talking about football awards, I think that speaks for itself. What has college football turned into, some kind of feel good liberal purple ribbon sport, where the best personal story earns you kudos? F that crap, you earn my respect on the field and I'll be fair and say Manti is probably in the top 10 of defensive players, but he's not even the best one, much less the most outstanding player overall in the country.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
and curb stomp the Irish off the planet. That is all. Watching the media praise Notre Dame for their undefeated record while
ignoring the fact they played an extremely easy schedule.... well lets just say I hope Lacy leaves foot prints all over Teo's body.
Good first post...
Your going to find a lot of people around here who agree with your sentiment.
BTW: TAMU had a terrific season, and taught us a valuable lesson...
Alabama isn't good enough to spot TAMU 21 pts. with your hotshot QB. hitting on all cylinders.
IMO: Johnny deserves the Heisman Trophy this year.
We will try to play yall a better game next year... ;)

harleyspoon

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 12, 2012
Another Aggie Checking in Here:

We're all hoping you guys do more than just win, but totally dominate them in that game. Very fortunate in our first year that the boy's hard work paid off and the ball bounced their way later in the season....certainly felt it bounced the other way in a couple of the earlier games. In any event, I'm hoping the Aggies' love fest for Bama continues beyond a year or two. I think we all respect a dominating team when they earn it on the field and not just in the media which can't be said for at least two other "top tier" teams in the country. With all the guys you are returning next year...I would have to imagine you will be ranked at least #1 or #2 in all circumstances. Roll Tide...BTHO of Notre Dame! Looking forward to a great game in College Station next year and returning the great hospitality shown all our fans this year.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Hey Aggie Guests.....

I saw a report online that The Aggies sent Coach Saban 10 Septic Tanks -- delivered to the Football Stadium with a note:

"Hey Coach.....Here is a gift of 10 Septic Tanks from the AggieNation.......once you learn how to drive these things....we want you to bomb the Hell out of Notre Dame"

;)

ROLL TIDE!

Cannon

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 1, 2004
Hamilton, AL USA
watvc.com
My dislike goes back when the sports media voted Notre Dames' Huarte for Heisman instead of Namath. They both went with the Jets and I am not sure if Huarte ever played a down.

Then to make matters worse in 1966, Bama is undefeated and untied and the media voted for Notre Dame and Michigan State as the #1 teams. The two had tied when I believe Notre Dame would not go for two to win. If would have given Bama three straight national championships.

FriendlyIrish

3rd Team
Nov 22, 2012
This is why our board is called "IrishEnvy."

Don't worry aggie fan, your boy will win the Heisman, and then all of the other awards won't matter to you. When it comes down to it, the record books will say who won the Heisman. Regarding player awards, that is really what matters, and JF will get his recognition. And JF will also be breaking new ground. Settle down.

i26bamafan

All-American
Oct 30, 1999
Summerville,SC
yahoo.com
My dislike goes back when the sports media voted Notre Dames' Huarte for Heisman instead of Namath. They both went with the Jets and I am not sure if Huarte ever played a down.

Then to make matters worse in 1966, Bama is undefeated and untied and the media voted for Notre Dame and Michigan State as the #1 teams. The two had tied when I believe Notre Dame would not go for two to win. If would have given Bama three straight national championships.
I remember 1966...Research it and you will find out that the slobering golden domers
were told early in the week, DON't Lose and we (the idiot AP) will vote you "1.
So, they had the ball in michigan state teritory for about 3 minutes and sat on the
ball and got the tie to (WIN). Ron

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA
Not to hijack this post and turn it into a Heisman discussion, but since it's already been brought up.....

To me, the Heisman ain't what it used to be. Even though i think it's cool that we finally got one with Ingram, it has become nothing but a popularity contest. Of course, you have to be good to be in the discussion, but think about it this way: If we're trying to say the winner is the "best" or "most valuable" player in college football, then who are the true best judges of bestowing that designation? I say it's the people who fork out a ton of their hard earned dollars to pay players to play in the pro's - in other words, the people who draft you to the NFL. Having said that, I seriously doubt that any of the 3 Heisman finalists would be the number 1 pick in the draft (and I know Johnny isn't eligible yet, i mean whenever a player enters the draft), which is another way of saying you're the "best player". I know some will have strong opinions to the contrary, but you have to admit - if you were picking players for your own personal college team, would you start with either of these 3 guys? I wouldn't. I might like to have them on my team, but they wouldn't be the first pick. Just sayin'.

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
Swearengin, Alabama, United States

If Notre Dame had gone for 2 and made it they would have been unbeaten and untied and still voted ahead of Bama. If they had missed it Michigan State would have won and been unbeaten and untied and voted #1. With Notre Dame electing to tie, that left Bama as the only undefeated and untied. The media was not going to vote Bama 3 years in a row if they had anyone else they could vote for so voted both ahead of Bama and left it at that. If I had been a Michigan State fan I believe I would have been mad too but.... we will curb stomp them in a month or so and be happy with that! ROLL TIDE ROLL and GIG' EM!!! :)

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
---snip---I hope Lacy leaves foot prints all over Teo's body.
Whoa I like it!

That brings up a whole mini-story within' the game itself....Eddie against Manti....winner takes all!

You know I'm a HUGE Eddie Lacy fan. He's nothing short of amazing.

Thanks for your post Electric.....now I have an additional aspect of the game to look forward to!

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Welcome to Tidefans Aggie fans. Sure hope Johnny Football wins the Heisman. Mante Te'o is a very good ILB, but if he did not play for ND and did not have a story around him (unfortunate loss of his GM and girlfriend almost together), he would not have won much. Believe me, if the miserable Domerphiles could have, they would have given him the QB only award too.

I find it nauseating how the media fawn over ND. 60-70 years ago they were a great team. Fine. Done nothing in 30 years and their schedule this year was only mediocre at best. A 5 loss USC team is not competition. Stanford fair enough OK. Anything against a Big Ten team except Ohio State does not qualify as tough.

Alabama have just got to squash these pretenders to great football.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.