ADMIN NOTE: Reminder - no coach bashing; no player bashing...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
If you feel that need, go find another board to do it. That doesn't mean no criticism. Most can tell the difference. Alcohol somehow interferes with some individuals seeing it. Do it and get suspended. It's been a long time since we lost and some don't seem to be able to handle it...

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
I am bitter and upset that we lost, but in all fairness--we are LUCKY to be Bama fans! We are also spoiled. Haha. Here's to capping off this amazing season with an SEC Championship!! RTR!!

Alajambama

2nd Team
Jul 25, 2012
Fyffe, AL
If you feel that need, go find another board to do it. That doesn't mean no criticism. Most can tell the difference. Alcohol somehow interferes with some inividuals seeing it. Do it and get suspended. It's been a long time since we lost and some don't seem to be able to handle it...
The excact reason I joined this board and started posting here. I will not bash, but I do question the offensive playcalling. And I will say Bama was outcoached by A&M's offense tonight. It happens. It is extremely unrealistic to expect 3 National Championships in 4 years, but it would have been awesome.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.