Who's coming to the game this weekend?

BamaJaguars

Aug 25, 2008
117 first row behind the Bama bench. Any suggestions should the TV swing my way? I just bought a houndstooth outfit which will arrive on Friday. I work with all UGA fans and I was the one Bama fan in a group of 15 at the "black out". Hopefully this one tops it...

Aintsfan

Jul 20, 2009
Daphne, AL
My name is Jacy Todd I have been a member for years but I rarely post. On August 1 I was in a car accident that left me paralyzed from the chest down. I have been at Shepard center in Atlanta completing my rehab. I coached TJ and Ryan at daphne high school last year and they got me tickets for the game. Tomorrow is not promised please take advantage of today and I hope to see some of you guys in the dome. Roll Tide

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
My name is Jacy Todd I have been a member for years but I rarely post. On August 1 I was in a car accident that left me paralyzed from the chest down. I have been at Shepard center in Atlanta completing my rehab. I coached TJ and Ryan at daphne high school last year and they got me tickets for the game. Tomorrow is not promised please take advantage of today and I hope to see some of you guys in the dome. Roll Tide
God Bless you Jacy and prayers for your recovery! I had a friend at the Shepard Center 2 years ago and his recovery was miraculous. It is an unbelievable place. Awesome that you get to come for the game and watch your boys in action! Roll Tide!!

James Eagle

1st Team
Aug 9, 2011
North Georgia
The search for reasonably priced tickets (less than $300 per) continues. I have a room booked at the Hilton downtown in preparation for a fun afternoon and evening. This is a very tough ticket to get....Somebody out there help me!!!!!

Last edited:

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
By kickoff, you will easily score reasonably priced tickets! Don't give up!! We got ours for face value last week and yesterday the hubs asked if I wanted to see them for a big profit and not go. Umm, NO. RTR!!

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I will be home on the couch, hopefully the little guy who will be 15 months old on the 1st will be up and we can watch the game as he reaks havoic on our apartment. Thank God for a DVR for diaper changes and feedings.

TIDESURGE

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 27, 2005
Tickets arrived about a hour ago staying at Hilton Garden Inn leavening tonight stay in Awburn tonight drive to Atlanta tomorrow to enjoy the city haven't been to a game this year first Championship game will enjoy I'm sure so Roll Tide Roll!!!!!

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Tickets arrived about a hour ago staying at Hilton Garden Inn leavening tonight stay in Awburn tonight drive to Atlanta tomorrow to enjoy the city haven't been to a game this year first Championship game will enjoy I'm sure so Roll Tide Roll!!!!!
For the love of Pete, why?!?!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.