At the championship game, who will sing the anthem and perform at halftime?

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Ok I was trying to keep it quiet but I feel like I can tell you guys. It will be me singing the anthem. I will be wearing only a jock strap at the end I will rip-off the jockstrap and set in on fire and the smoke from the fire will form a giant script A. it will be considered the greatest rendition since Whitney Houston.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Ok I was trying to keep it quiet but I feel like I can tell you guys. It will be me singing the anthem. I will be wearing only a jock strap at the end I will rip-off the jockstrap and set in on fire and the smoke from the fire will form a giant script A. it will be considered the greatest rendition since Whitney Houston.
Why is it always about you? STACI -- we need some help here

;)

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Sounds like something you'd see on "Scooby Doo" but without the Bama reference.

rizolltizide

Hall of Fame
Jan 4, 2003
st pete, fl
Ah, smoke from a distant fire, so to speak.

FriendlyIrish

3rd Team
Nov 22, 2012
This is your halftime show...Bama v. ND rap battle:

[video]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=X8NuZUyYr3E&desktop_uri=% 2Fwatch%3Fv%3DX8NuZUyYr3E%26feature%3Dyoutu.be[/video]

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.