Deadspin is saying Te'o's girlfriend's death was a hoax created for publicity

Bhammer

1st Team
Jan 4, 2007
Birmingham
ND Fan: Real football?? Bama is good, no denying that... but lets be real. What a bunch of idiots. ND would smash any SEC team on a regular day to be honest... other than Bama of course.
In that brain-dead monkey's defense, he probably doesn't realize that Georgia, LSU, aTm, and South Carolina are in the SEC. After their showing in the BCSNC game I remain unconvinced that they could handle Florida, Vandy or Ole Miss, much less "smash" them.

Last edited:

Crimson Cat

FB Moderator
Nov 26, 2006
Alabama
Umm, the same way you do, uh, other things online. You know, things you, uh, normally do in person with, umm, another person and, uh, usually without as much clothing. And stuff.
:biggrin2:

Ha, well at least she didn't have to fake it.

oh wait...

I know what THAT online dating is:biggrin2:...just pointing out Swarbricks version of he only met her online, when Te'o insinuated more than once in various articles it was more than that. Most normal people assume dating is like you know, in person.

1958againbear

1st Team
Jan 27, 2011
Can someone really not post the LSUFreek link? How about directing me to where I can see it. Puleeze?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

BamaFossil

All-American
Jun 3, 2008
Williamsburg, VA
Some gems from the aTm board...

- Bama ball carriers aren't the only thing he's never wrapped his arms around!

- Based on the NC game we should question if Manti Teo exists.

- Manziel's girlfriend is extremely hot, but Teo's is unbelievable.

- We know from the NC game that Teo can't spot a fake.

- Draft analysts are right when they say Teo has intangibles.

CrimsonForever1

3rd Team
Aug 22, 2012
I have not felt very good for a few days after my first chemo treatments.... This thread has got me smiling at least.... I say that and wonder, if and when I die, after my death they found out I really never existed.... Anyway, it gives me hope.

Crimson Cat

FB Moderator
Nov 26, 2006
Alabama
Question for Earle, Cat, etc. I know there have been bigger threads. How about the rate of expansion of this one? Something like the Big Bang and the early universe?

I've tried to keep up with all the discussion and links and articles posted, but this has a fluid storyline that seems to change every few minutes....the $cam thread was somewhat similar but I think lacked the scale of national media involvement that this one has and is just kind of astonishing at the breadth of deception.
I'm not sure Bama fans would be quite as intrigued with this story, if the Tide had not just played ND and dominated Te'o & ND like they did.

Not to mention the long love-fest and build-up to the game with talk dominated about his great "character" we all had to be subjected to every time we watched ESPN.

Last edited:

45longcolt

All-SEC
Dec 30, 2007
Warrior 35180
I have not felt very good for a few days after my first chemo treatments.... This thread has got me smiling at least.... I say that and wonder, if and when I die, after my death they found out I really never existed.... Anyway, it gives me hope.
Somehow I don't feel you are kidding. My prayers are with you.

CrimsonForever1

3rd Team
Aug 22, 2012
I know my situation is serious, but I am just having a little fun on the Te`o stuff.... It really can`t hurt to be a little jovial....

BamaFossil

All-American
Jun 3, 2008
Williamsburg, VA
A few more gems from the aTm site...

- Leprechauns and girlfriends are interchangable at Notre Dame.

- Bobby Petrino wishes he had Manti's problems.

- So AJ's girlfriend is in the SI Swimsuit Issue and Teo's is on the next edition of Mythbusters.

- Irish she were real.

- Teo isn't worried about damage to his draft stock. He just struck a deal with a Nigerian prince that set him up for life.

1958againbear

1st Team
Jan 27, 2011
I've tried to keep up with all the discussion and links and articles posted, but this has a fluid storyline that seems to change every few minutes....the $cam thread was somewhat similar but I think lacked the scale of national media involvement that this one has and is just kind of astonishing at the breadth of deception.
I'm not sure Bama fans would be quite as intrigued with this story, if the Tide had not just played ND and dominated Te'o & ND like they did.

Not to mention the long love-fest and build-up to the game with talk dominated about his great "character" we all had to be subjected to every time we watched ESPN.
Good points, Cat. Yeah things have changed by the time you make a new post. Unbelievable...except to Teo.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.