Dr. Lou's pick finally

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I knew he'd pick ND, but this is absurd. He's basically saying ND's going to dominate Bama with an option offense which I didn't even know they had. Maybe Kelly's letting him in practice. There'll be a lot of flak, if they do come out in an option...

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Lou's really hard to tolerate. I'll be glad when he retires. He won't be missed in my house.

Why does he love ND so much? It's not like that was the last team he coached.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
I knew he'd pick ND, but this is absurd. He's basically saying ND's going to dominate Bama with an option offense which I didn't even know they had. Maybe Kelly's letting him in practice. There'll be a lot of flak, if they do come out in an option...
A freshman QB running an option for the first time in the BCS CG? Gotta like your chances if that happens.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
If they come out in some sort of option and they haven't really run it in games this year, I expect lots of turnovers and miscues by ND.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I suppose it's just blarney. However, are guys with a German name meaning "wood" entitled to blarney? In fact, I think his name should be changed to "Holzkopf..."

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.