Good article on Darren Lake

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
We seem to be developing a theme at the NG starting with Cody, Chapman, Jesse - although strength wise I think Cody was probably the weakest of the 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
while the strength numbers are great, his mental attitude is probably an even better attribute!

"Coach gets on me about doing wrong stuff," Lake said. "I get a hot head, but I don't let it get to my at all. Really, that's what I need. If that's what it takes for me to become a person that they think that's what I can be, I'm going to achieve it."

while the strength numbers are great, his mental attitude is probably an even better attribute!

"Coach gets on me about doing wrong stuff," Lake said. "I get a hot head, but I don't let it get to my at all. Really, that's what I need. If that's what it takes for me to become a person that they think that's what I can be, I'm going to achieve it."
I've heard he's had a good attitude the whole time. This is what we need.

Sent from Jay's iPhone

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
With Lake and Ivory we look strong to have that centerpiece on the D'Line to build around. Next years defense will be as good as they want to be.

ROLL TIDE!

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Ahhh, I gotta talk to the young blood the next time I see him. While we certainly are proud of him, Marcus Spencer was the first from our neck of the woods to play here

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
Ahhh, I gotta talk to the young blood the next time I see him. While we certainly are proud of him, Marcus Spencer was the first from our neck of the woods to play here
Ah, Marcus Spencer, one of my all time favorite players. No speed, but heart and desire by the boatloads. He hit like a tank too. Made some big plays with limited abilty because he cared and was always trying.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.