Future SECCG line...

Tidetwin

All-American
May 15, 2006
Northeast Georgia
Pretty sure I saw a tweet after last nights games that Sheridan said again it would be bama -10
Haven't looked at the polls yet but yesterday's fortuitous chain of events puts UGA in the same position as us. Atlanta is going to be rocking and we will need to play our best to win,+10 or not. A sidenote, this state will be unlivable if UGA finds a way to beat us.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I don't bet either but the betting lines are a good measure of the actual "ranking" of teams.
Agreed - as the article linked in the other thread indicated, teams that are favored by 10 points win 70+ percent of the time. You want to be a big favorite because it generally means that you are the better team - especially this late in the season with all teams having a body of work for comparison.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Agreed - as the article linked in the other thread indicated, teams that are favored by 10 points win 70+ percent of the time. You want to be a big favorite because it generally means that you are the better team - especially this late in the season with all teams having a body of work for comparison.
What other thread is that? I've been looking for something that would map point spreads to % chance of winning the game.

always4bama

1st Team
Dec 14, 2006
Decatur, Alabama, United States
If Drake wants to run wild he had follow rules regardless how insignificant they may seem or he may not get to dress out again on Saturday. My hope for the score is anything beyond 36 followed by a zero on Auburn's side of the scoreboard. RTR

Sagarin power differential implies 31 is spot on. Pure points predictor says the differential will be 33. I like 38-0 but imagine it will be higher if Drake runs wild late.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
If Drake wants to run wild he had follow rules regardless how insignificant they may seem or he may not get to dress out again on Saturday. My hope for the score is anything beyond 36 followed by a zero on Auburn's side of the scoreboard. RTR
What was the deal with Drake. Apparently Eli didn't know or if he did he wasn't telling on the radio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
What was the deal with Drake. Apparently Eli didn't know or if he did he wasn't telling on the radio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All Coach would say is not serious but a repeat issue, I'm guessing but it may be something to do with classes. He wanted it to sting & it did as surely KD would have played a lot Saturday. Maybe he gets another chance in the IB?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.