Question: What will be Bama's first play from scrimmage?

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
Nothing is going to happen.The first 12 plays will be scripted just to feel the ND out, so we'll see few plays nothing special ...
Yes, Scripted and hurried up to throw off ND's defense. Then ND will do the same to Bama. Which team has the best speed to counteract these shenanigans?

Roll Tsunami, Roll...A'ight!

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
The last thing we want to do is out think ourselves and give them a big play. We're going to run all night and I expect us to start with a run. 2nd play is more likely for a short PA pass, imo. Probably won't see a deep PA until late 2nd quarter unless ND is really struggling to stop our run game early.

BJ4TIDE

All-SEC
Aug 11, 2007
Wishbone formation with Johnson at FB, Lacy(Left)and Yeldon(Right)at HB. Handoff to Lacy behind Fluker for 12 yards.

jcabama

1st Team
Jul 19, 2004
Bonaire GA
As long as it's not a fumble or interception, we'll be okay! Preference would be to pound EL into Teo for the first of about 15 4.5 yard gains (with a few longer ones scattered between!)

TUSKaloosa

3rd Team
Aug 18, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Pass play. Breaking tendencies. Served us well last year against LSU.

I also say we go for a touchdown on the first play...did not say we would make one but we will GO for one. I saw a bet lost on this little play on words one time. Almost a fight too. :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.