TideFans.com - Native Blackberry support!

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Hey folks - just got this information. Looks like BerryBlab will cost $2.99 effective 2/1/2010. You can download the BETA version now and then get a 20% discount then. See info below. I think it's a fair price if you like the format. If you don't want to pay the $2.99, then you can still view everything with BerryBlab, you just won't be able to post or reply using BerryBlab...

Full Version and Demo Version

Users will be able to purchase the full version of BerryBlab for $2.99 USD on February 1st, 2010 directly from http://www.BerryBlab.com, http://www.MobiHand.com and their affiliates, or the BlackBerry App Store.

The BerryBlab BETA is available until January 31st, 2010. This grants the user an opportunity to try the product in full before purchasing. Afterwards, all BerryBlab Beta’s will be locked into the Demo version of BerryBlab.

Feature|Demo Version|Full Version
Multiple Forum Access|Y|Y
View Forums / Sub forums|Y|Y
View Threads|Y|Y
View Posts|Y|Y
View Private Messages|Y|Y
Subscribe / Unsubscribe|Y|Y
Reply to Post|N|Y
Reply to Private Messaging|N|Y
Image Viewing|Limited thumbnail viewing|Y
Cost|Free|$2.99 (after 2/1)

NOTE: All current Beta testers up to Jan 31st, 2010 have been and will be tracked via PIN number and for a limited time will be offered a 20% discount on February 1st 2010 when purchasing the full version BerryBlab.

skope

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 25, 2007
I am trying to access the tidefans site with my new LG touch which is not a smart phone but has a very good browser on it. I can see the regular site but was wondering if there is a mobil version I could point to instead of the full blown internet site. Thanks for your help.

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Go here on your LG touch and come back in this thread and tell me what is says at the top of the screen

ZYTRAX - Browser ID

it will look something like this:
LGE-CX5450 UP.Browser/6.2.2.3.d.1.103 (GUI) MMP/2.0

I will then add it to the list of mobile browsers auto-detected.

skope

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 25, 2007
Go here on your LG touch and come back in this thread and tell me what is says at the top of the screen

ZYTRAX - Browser ID

it will look something like this:
LGE-CX5450 UP.Browser/6.2.2.3.d.1.103 (GUI) MMP/2.0

I will then add it to the list of mobile browsers auto-detected.

The top of the screen says Mozilla/5.0 (compatible;Teleca Q7;Brew 3.1.5;U;en) 480x800 LGE VX11000

Thank You

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Thanks again for this Blackberry app. I downloaded it first day and refer to it frequently. I don't take these improvements in TideFans service for granted, I appreciate them!!

JohnnyCache

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2002
Carrollton, GA but from Mobile, AL
By the way, Berryblab works very well on my Blackberry Torch and I didn't have to pay anything for it.

Check that... I just tried posting and now it's telling me that I can only do that on the registered version. Nevermind. :frown:

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.