Link: A Trophy for the Moral Victory National Champions

rhYno

Suspended
Nov 23, 2007
Orlando, Florida
www.myspace.com
It's Just Too Good NOT toUse... - Roll 'Bama Roll

Yep, all y'all who cried about Colt McCoy have got yourselves a trophy, too, 'cause Lord knows with him Texas would have scored approximately 187 TDs based on the "shredding" of Alabama's defense on the first drive. All y'all that think Alabama is one of the worst undefeated national champions and somehow stole our real title and don't deserve it, you got yourself a trophy, too. For everyone that wanted to sneer at the trophy being displayed at Wal-Mart (despite the clear logistical sense it made, as well as precedent), here's one you can display wherever you think is fitting. And just for good measure, for every rival fan that assured us our time was done, we'd never be able to hire a good coach again, we'd never be able to pass Auburn/Tennesse/Florida/LSU in recruiting, and that our mercenary coach would jump right back to the NFL/Notre Dame/LSU/USC (oops, wrong team)/Wherever Will Pay Him More after two seasons, here's a trophy for you.

rolltidewin

All-SEC
Oct 15, 2009
nice, that would be good to go with their we almost beat the national champions shirt. :biggrin:

BamasTide

1st Team
Mar 30, 2009
Decatur, AL
I thought there was already a moral victory championship, the Big 12 Title. Before that it was the Big 10 title. I wonder whose conference title will turn out to be the whiner's cup next year?

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Playoffs for the Moral Victory National Championship:
Auburn "We shut down your running game" vs Tennessee "There should have been a flag on Cody"
LSU "His foot was inbounds" vs Texas " You only beat our backup quarterback"

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
When you mention the # of posts is when you got it in the past. Better yet, why did he get suspended. And even better than that, why did Chukker Veteran go back to 2010 to bring this back up?
There were several threads going talking about trophies, then I saw this old thread. I thought the picture was funny, plus it was interesting to me to see the post from the perspective we have today about how fan bases will go on about stuff like Colt getting hurt. As everybody knows, we've won three more national titles since beating Texas. Each one is unique, but they do have things in common as well. I didn't think anything about Dan's remark about Kiffin because in 2010 when it was written was when Kiffin wasn't the most popular guy around. Now that we've seen the improvement qbs and the entire offense show under him we've gotten more fond of him. I read an article very recently where the Clemson players were saying they dominated us. Some things never change. Give them the crystal crybaby trophy. :D

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.